Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About Legio
I have an illustrious that's why im going for Legio. But instead of throwing i will get a 2h weapon. So it will be allrounder melee. I'm not sure about the 2h. What would you get? A 2h sword or maul?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
The way i see leg in throwing it a back up and 2h is still better

For a 2h i would go with Stone mual or Hwh as you have speed in the 1h anyway but if the weight a problem for you i would go for Ab or Elegant Greatsword

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So if i get a maul, weight might be a problem?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
Well stone mual is 10 ab etc is about 3 it up to you if you want to run a bit faster/slower (can always drop it)

However, I would still consider throwables, Legio is quite effective in it. At least you don't have to stand and watch when there's too many infanty on the run...
I can always pick a throwing weapon if i wanted to throw cause there will be always at least 1 pikeman
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
Also true. Unless you possess throwing weaps better than most of others so they'd like to pick them up from you rather than on the contrary (e.g Dragon Breath)... Smile
(06-01-2016, 07:31 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Also true. Unless you possess throwing weaps better than most of others so they'd like to pick them up from you rather than on the contrary (e.g Dragon Breath)... Smile
Dragon Breath is nice to bring on a leg to "help the team" remember a tr4 pikeman is better than you in throwing.

(06-01-2016, 03:16 PM)Kirman link Wrote: I have an illustrious that's why im going for Legio. But instead of throwing i will get a 2h weapon. So it will be allrounder melee. I'm not sure about the 2h. What would you get? A 2h sword or maul?
Cts is super cheap, you should get some then save up for an egs/elegant flam/ab. Mauls are only good on specific waves so wouldn't recommend it for an "allrounder" class.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Yeah honestly maul is crap on legio, I tried my old stone maul on it and it weighs you down far too much, was fairly worthless. Got an aurora blade now and it works pretty well on hard runs on pubs for a slashing weapon. Legio is nice to move fast on, then use a 1 hander for charges. I occasionally pickup throwables from pikeman if they're around.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.