Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] No Name
New Map

No idea what to name it but I'll think of something eventually. This map is good for melee and cav but will probably not be as good for ranged. This map is complete, i't not gunna change anything, unless requested by Hande/Devs or from hordes of opinions.

Pics of the Map
Pics of the AI Mesh for Hande
Hope its good!

*Thumbs up*
Blut und Ehre
That last picture seems cRPGish to me..

I'll have to play on it before giving it a (personal) verdict Tongue
it looks cRPG ish because of the same keep lol, not much of a variety of props because were using default

i think i played it on the 22nd siege server in native. the castle looks really similar but if its okay to be in nord invasion than ok because it still looks fun and cool.
Wait, is this scene yours? Because the difference compared to your previous map is huge. What Im saying is, if you stole it, as in you are using it without the original authors permission, ooooooh boy.

Presuming it is your work, its a huge improvement to the Harbor. You need some practise in AI meshing though, it looks like it will work, but it looks very abusable.
um thank you? it is in fact mine and isn't very abusable removed a lot of spots, but i also did some previous editing on harbor so it does looke better

Okey, I'll test this map as soon as I'm finished with other maps.

Edit: Also send me map file and scene code so I can test it.