Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Milanese Plate/Dark Milanese Plate
I'd like to know the price of this armor

Thanks in advance!  Wink

Milanese Plate only 2 i think in game so crafting price 10-12m

Dark Milanese Plate 9m

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Really big price gap from trans to dark milanese for just 1 armor rate..
Actually, it used to be Trans -> Heraldic Trans. Milanese was introduced later with Legio in mind: it's much lighter so allows fast movement but it's also +1 to Trans instead of +2 like Heraldic Trans. Mats to craft both are the same. The cruel truth is: any infantry armour above Trans is damn expensive. If it is your goal to increase the armour rating rather than the looks, perhaps it's time to take a closer look at gauntlets first.
Yeah i know that gauntlets are best way to improve your armor but it looks damn nice.

EDIT: I'll just keep using trans. Better than wasting so much gold.
nothing in this game is that bad if you have the wealth for it

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well yeah, you're right.
(08-01-2016, 09:15 PM)Zeff link Wrote: Really big price gap from trans to dark milanese for just 1 armor rate..

Like they said, sometimes the armor rating isn't the biggest issue. Having 10 less weight means you can run very fast as long as the rest of your loadout doesn't weigh you down as well. Some of the lesser looked at stats are sometimes key. But yeah, housecrafting items are expensive, although if you can save up and afford it they are very much worth it in the end.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Then i might consider buying it when i get enough money.
Thanks for letting me know if it's worth buying it.