Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove the new animations plz!
I dont like how they look, they feel strange and its hard to aim with them!

The 2-handed swing: It doesnt feel right when you swing down. And for me its hard to guess when the swing hits.

The 1-handed stab: My char blocks the view, so i can't see when and where it hits. With the old animation i could aim for the head of the enemy, now i just hope that i stroke at the right time and also aimed at the enemy.

Cant say anything about the bow animation because i havent used a bow for a while  :Smile

But the new animations make it hard for me to enjoy the game. The new animations are the main reasons why i use only polearms and try to avoid the 1-handed stab.
So please: Bring back the old animations!
Keep the Uphead swing, remove the others (Uphead swing is better when people stand behind you, with old animations you get teamhurt)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(14-10-2012, 03:47 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Keep the Uphead swing, remove the others (Uphead swing is better when people stand behind you, with old animations you get teamhurt)

Yup, also you can change FOV with + and - on the numpad so it's easier to aim.
I agree that the stabbing move sucks  :Smile
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(14-10-2012, 05:12 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=6687.msg55557#msg55557 date=1350229666]
Keep the Uphead swing, remove the others (Uphead swing is better when people stand behind you, with old animations you get teamhurt)

Yup, also you can change FOV with + and - on the numpad so it's easier to aim.
[/quote]
This isn't new Smile
I like the old animations more actually  Tongue
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(14-10-2012, 10:08 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: I like the old animations more actually  Tongue
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Please no. They are so much better.
The bow animation is quite nice though .
Wusel @ Omnia
I was the same at first but Im getting used to it now. Don't think we'll be removing them any time soon, but who knows Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."