Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should my idea be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.17%
13 54.17%
No
45.83%
11 45.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

i have an idea
(18-01-2016, 04:16 AM)Midren link Wrote: [quote author=Bubbles link=topic=51900.msg254853#msg254853 date=1453087974]
Put it like this,
Say your in LK and you sent your id to me to do a trade for a DWP.
You get it and now you want to trade this for something in the house bank, since you can't use a DWP, and Xen(Leader), went to England and is stuck in the floods, Woody(captain), has lost power due to the bush fires, in AU, and Terath(captain) has had a nasty infection he doesn't wanna come on, he needs to rest. So then your stuck right?
(these are all examples, hope this doesn't happen)

woody (is not a captain)_
[/quote]lol what is this shit

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-01-2016, 12:51 AM)Bubbles link Wrote: What he said is complete bs, forget what he said, its my topic.

lol? i said what you mentioned so you mean that your idea is bs? hmm okay.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
True. I think we have some misunderstandings here. I think Bubbles got himself suggested by Loter's disagreement to xp transfer. Horakti only said that trading between chars could be made in a similar patter as he presented. Ofc none is suggesting XP transfers, it would put chars levelling much off balance by using xp gained on high tier char for low tier char improvement.
Just read it again guys amd relax. Wink
To clear this up, players will never be able to transfer experience of any sort between characters, whether they are their own or not.

As far as the trading system goes, there are some changes in the works.  Prepare yourselves Wink