Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Genghis_Khan, Sharmastyle_II
Mob_Boss you are a joke the cades were hit and the cades got replaced we ended up wiping because of them getting round the cades you would have seen that if you stayed but you left because YOU HAD NO WEAPONS AND WERE LEECHING!!

posting screenshot and making up stories....that jug wave you posting screen shot of got barreled so they were easier to take down so the cades wouldn't get hit so much

every wave apart from wave 12/16 we were out front shooting them down before they even got to the cade while you were hiding around doing nothing dont make this out like you just joined to check on people you joined expecting to get carried on hard server and now your trying to make your excuses.
(25-01-2016, 08:02 AM)Woody link Wrote: Just going to post this from the Ni wiki
[Image: 52252084754898af58cbef2603cd4367.png]

1) Ranged came come around the corner and hit you in the face.
2) They still hit the cades and they have to be replaced. Simple.

Thanks for the definition woody.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
I am not making up stories my friend, and if the devs wish to test this parthing error abuse i think they should. they do hit the cades but they do not target them, they barely ever hit them because they are focused on you.
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
and if you can look in the second and third pictures, you will notice they clearly wher'nt hitting the cades and where standing in spot trying to hit you
i dont need to look at your pictures you can say whatever you want to go with those pictures

in the end you are just a leech

your not new to the game dont join server without gear and then have the cheek to call people cheats

you could have taken all your pictures or whatever from spectate mode if you were just there to make report BUT you joined because you wanted to leech

and here is a perfect example of you doing the same thing before https://imgur.com/a/hrIXq

joining with no bow on your archer picking up a sword and just running around doing nothing the whole run
I think you need to chill out my friend and step back and realize what you did was wrong
you are whats wrong with this game
(sorry for posting here) guys stop insulting eachother and let the admins/devs figure this out
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Instead of staying in the run and contributing, you just accused and left.

My exact words were something along the lines of "We're walling off not glitching..." etc. etc.

Maybe instead of getting salty and screenshoting you should try your best, with whatever gear, to contribute and be productive in the run you're in instead of making frivulous posts.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Why thank you my friend, if you knew you where not in the wrong you wouldn't be so aggressive