Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Religious Symbols on Various Armors
Hello fellow Swadians

I think it is mildly disturbing that some armors (sharpshooter armors etc) have a christian cross or other religios symbols on them, is it possible to add armors with no religious symbols on them since calradia is not europe/it appears to not fit the lore

Any others opinions on this matter?

This seems to be a potentially complex issue, though in my opinion I would say to just accept the presence of symbols these armors as players accept the presence of Nordic Pagan Gods fighting them.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(29-01-2016, 03:40 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: Hello fellow Swadians

I think it is mildly disturbing that some armors (sharpshooter armors etc) have a christian cross or other religios symbols on them, is it possible to add armors with no religious symbols on them since calradia is not europe/it appears to not fit the lore

Any others opinions on this matter?

If you're concerned about lore, might as well remove most legendaries and region-specific weaponry (claymore, flamberges, etc.). The armors aren't chosen because they have a Christian cross on them, they are chosen because they were good enough models to be in the game.

If religious symbols like the Christian cross bother you (they are anywhere and everywhere all over the world), then too bad. Also strange that you point out the Christian crosses specifically, even though you fight recreations of actual gods from another religion.

Unless you happen to find replacement models for all of those armors, that is.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
The mod is heavily based on Norse mythology ...