Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Pike of Kings
I'd like to know what these are valued at these days.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
40m+ from offers i have been given 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would not sell the one I dropped some days ago for less either, its stabbing damage is just insane; there is barely any bot (if at all) that doesn't get staggered when being poked in the body
The hell? I always found it at 25-30mill lol... guess crazy time, crazy prices again? I mean, they were going off on 25-30mill in the days when they were super rare... now that they even drop sometimes they're 40mill+? just crazy ^^
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(03-02-2016, 01:38 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: The hell? I always found it at 25-30mill lol... guess crazy time, crazy prices again? I mean, they were going off on 25-30mill in the days when they were super rare... now that they even drop sometimes they're 40mill+? just crazy ^^
It can compete with Navel and Jormungandr and get more amo if you have the 1 pike vs 2 do i need to say more  Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Also wouldn't pay more then 25-30 the mix is cool but Naval is better for slashing and Jourmangandr better for poking. But yeah it's rare and still good and one of the old legendaries maybe that's why people might pay a bit more
Loots: 0 
(03-02-2016, 01:38 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: The hell? I always found it at 25-30mill lol... guess crazy time, crazy prices again? I mean, they were going off on 25-30mill in the days when they were super rare... now that they even drop sometimes they're 40mill+? just crazy ^^

Agree with price range. While being good at multiple things I would rather have a weapon that would accel more in one area and prove to be more effective. I think 25m would be my max that I would ever spend on one though
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed