Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Week
(11-02-2016, 02:13 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: The bosses do drop stuff.  Prince has 5 HM.  Ragnar haws a very high chance to drop 10 HM.  Odin has very high drop rate on 3 lumps and 2 waters.  Siege captain has 5 HM.  War marshall has 1 water.  Loki has a Sulphur and a water i think.  Thor has a few mats himself.  There are good mats that drop from the bosses now a days.

Just going back to this point, since the boss drops were implemented a little while back whenever I'm in a TS room or in server chat there's always like 4-6 people saying they looted 3x lump or 2x water when we end a Rag run or 10x HM from Hard runs. TBH that's quite a bit of mats, plus the xp you're making in those runs.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
There is way too many legendaries in the game already. Having more drops and XP means people will get wealthier faster, meaning over time they can pile up enough gold to go and buy a legendary, if they didn't loot one yet. It's how I did, even tho I looted a few too, but I bought many as well cause I played alot and piled enough gold to aford them.

And I think if legendaries drops too much, people get annoyed. Lets say AGS, when one drops all owners would feel like, "oh no... another one dropped -.-", but if it drops rarly, and when it finally drops to someone again, response to it would be more like "wow, that's some nice loot man, congratz!". However I get the fact that many people wish for one, and wants it one day. But if they don't loot, they should play damn a lot 1st to be able to aford it and then just buy it, and it will feel amazing as well cause you worked hard for it. Too many people just want to loot and be lazy about things. I do also understand that not everyone has as much time to play tho, but community should focus on gearing themselfs up before thinking about loots.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(11-02-2016, 04:08 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: There is way too many legendaries in the game already. Having more drops and XP means people will get wealthier faster, meaning over time they can pile up enough gold to go and buy a legendary, if they didn't loot one yet. It's how I did, even tho I looted a few tool, but I bought many as well cause I played alot and piled enough gold to aford them.

And I think if legendaries drops too much, people get annoyed. Lets say AGS, when one drops all owners would feel like, "oh no... another one dropped -.-", but if it drops rarly, and when it finally drops to someone again, response to it would be more like "wow, that's some nice loot man, congratz!". However I get the fact that many people wish for one, and wants it one day. But if they don't loot, they should play damn a lot 1st to be able to aford it and then just buy it, and it will feel amazing as well cause you worked hard for it. Too many people just want to loot and be lazy about things. I do also understand that not everyone has as much time to play tho, but community should focus on gearing themselfs up before thinking about loots.

Well said, couldn't explain it better.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Legendary Week was cool at the start but when i hit 120 hours ish in that week and 60-80 rag runs later and got 0 that not a very good feeling  :-\ (Do you want that to be you)

2 x Xp and Gold on special days are fine and even they are happening a lot in the past year.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I don't agree with a Legendary Week. I'm all for a Double EXP/Gold week with the Saturday being double drops (20x HM from rag, 6x lump odin etc) And Sunday being all 3 and maybe a 1x Increase of legendary drops.
Loots - 8
How many legendaries dropped during Legendary Week?
(11-02-2016, 07:45 PM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: How many legendaries dropped during Legendary Week?
20-30, I think. At least those were posted, might be more.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
If rich people spent their money on things like crafting projects, money would flow more. If everyone got more drops and sold them at correct values, then money would flow more evenly.

If money flows more evenly, you fix a lot of these economy issues people are complaining about.
(11-02-2016, 08:26 PM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: If rich people spent their money on things like crafting projects, money would flow more. If everyone got more drops and sold them at correct values, then money would flow more evenly.

If money flows more evenly, you fix a lot of these economy issues people are complaining about.
rich people don't have crafting projects
my bad bro