Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Consumables not working anymore (medkit, shc etc)
Hello since the last patch I can't use field medic kits anymore on my desktop. On my laptop I can with the same char.

I have already fully removed the NordInvasion folder but that didn't fix the problem. Others can use the field medic kit I drop. No matter what I do (jumping, walking etc) the animation completes and I don't drop the medkit it just stays on 8/8 even... this is a really annoying issue as people die cuz of me not being able to heal.

My ping is around 30 and fps is +-60 so that shouldn't be the problem. I am using auto hotkey to run M&B borderless windowed but I have been doing that for almost a year...

To clarify some things: I have redownloaded NordInvasion with the newest updater and the problem occurs on all difficulties and game modes. Switching the Field kit to a different char gives the same result; animation completes and the medkit is NOT dropped.

Everything is resolved since the mount and blade servers were offline...
Issue fixed by none of the things I did and mentioned in this thread :p

Glad it works anyway.

SteamProfile
Simple question : did you disable the warband particle system on your main computer?
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Just the right question it could be but he says it stay on 8/8 charges...
That didn't work, going windowed and back didn't work, putting the game on full screen didn't work, removing viking dlc didn't help. I also can not place my shc. But can use cts. Fully removed mount and blade did a reinstall but that didn't fix it either. (before installing again i ran a cc cleaner scan to fix registry entries and I removed the save game + setting folder in my documents). also removed the files at C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband.

I have done full spyware/addware/virusscans to rule that out. Starting to get frustrated as I can't heal or place cades :/

Others CAN use the consumables I drop.

I am running out of options and ideas.
SteamProfile