Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Passive Production Enterprises
Expanded On:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=42784.0
---

Welcome to Productive Enterprises! Where you can Hire other players [1 Character Per Account] To work your own capitalist Businesses!
Example:
The Main Functions Are:
Produce Materials Or Gold [Depending On Enterprise] From a particular Resource that is restocked in the enterprise screen by paying gold in order to produce x materials.

In Order for the enterprise to function, you must hire workers, other players accounts who are listed under your hiring list who passively consume gold in order to create your resources.
-An account can only work for 1 person at a time, not characters, but the entire account itself. So X can work for Y, but cannot just make another character to work for Z as well or Double up and have 2 work for Y. Ensures that people must actively seek players to hire so that its not just a small group of friends working for each other and filling up all slots at maximum capacity, other players will also have the opportunity to make money.

The More workers you hire, the more of x resource is created per time unit. More expensive enterprises mean higher wages.

There is a limit as to how many of the material can be stored in the warehouse without being checked on before it fills to capacity and cannot produce more.

During this time you will still need to pay your workers half wages. All above prices are examples, balancing is up to the devs if this is accepted.

Upgrades may be built, but cost certain materials and gold to do so, it will also take x hours/days in order to complete.

Type Questions/criticism below
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

You did a good kid.
Awesome, this is like how a bank works, the more money you have, the more money you get over time from doing nothing, pretty dope.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
I like this idea
My loots so far:

1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017
I really like the concept and the amount of effort put into it!

However, there has to be a few clarifications made to make sure its implemented properly.

It must be a very high initial starting cost for somewhat of a commitment and preventing the market from flooding with a certain good. A good way to make this a viable tool for people is to make the goods not mats or anything usable. For example, you buy an olive press that makes 1x olive oil every 12 hours. There is a NEW section in the marketplace tab for selling goods that is called Manufactured Goods Store. This will act kind of like a stock market. There can be a certain amount of goods there, that are not usable, but can be sold and bought. The prices of these items will be completely volatile according to the ratios goods to other goods instead of goods to X amount set by devs. If there are a lot of people producing olive oil, the price will dip and it would not be wise to sell. Since the price will be low, other players will start producing more worthwhile things like velvet or beef. Since there are more people are producing other goods, the ratio from olive oil to velvet and/or beef will get closer to 1:1. This means the prices of olive oil will rise and velvet and beef will fall.  Everyday or so the prices will change depending on how much of a good is in the market. People can sell high to the Manufactured Goods tab and hold onto their products when the prices are are low. So as in vanilla Mount and Blade single player, there should be 7 enterprises you can buy or so.

I think a non-intervention system of creating wealth/products will be a lot better compared to a complete intervention system that intrudes into crafting costs and so on.

Let me know if this would be better or worse.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(14-02-2016, 09:01 PM)CaptOle link Wrote: I really like the concept and the amount of effort put into it!

However, there has to be a few clarifications made to make sure its implemented properly.

It must be a very high initial starting cost for somewhat of a commitment and preventing the market from flooding with a certain good. A good way to make this a viable tool for people is to make the goods not mats or anything usable. For example, you buy an olive press that makes 1x olive oil every 12 hours. There is a NEW section in the marketplace tab for selling goods that is called Manufactured Goods Store. This will act kind of like a stock market. There can be a certain amount of goods there, that are not usable, but can be sold and bought. The prices of these items will be completely volatile according to the ratios goods to other goods instead of goods to X amount set by devs. If there are a lot of people producing olive oil, the price will dip and it would not be wise to sell. Since the price will be low, other players will start producing more worthwhile things like velvet or beef. Since there are more people are producing other goods, the ratio from olive oil to velvet and/or beef will get closer to 1:1. This means the prices of olive oil will rise and velvet and beef will fall.  Everyday or so the prices will change depending on how much of a good is in the market. People can sell high to the Manufactured Goods tab and hold onto their products when the prices are are low. So as in vanilla Mount and Blade single player, there should be 7 enterprises you can buy or so.

I think a non-intervention system of creating wealth/products will be a lot better compared to a complete intervention system that intrudes into crafting costs and so on.

Let me know if this would be better or worse.

Honestly, I don't know which is better or worse. Your system would not impact the materials in the market, but my suggested one is intended play a role in it. I can't say as to which is better, but anyway your twist on it is interesting to say the least.

(14-02-2016, 08:23 PM)Looter link Wrote: Expanded On:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=42784.0
---

Welcome to Productive Enterprises! Where you can Hire other players [1 Character Per Account] To work your own capitalist Businesses!
Example:
The Main Functions Are:
Produce Materials Or Gold [Depending On Enterprise] From a particular Resource that is restocked in the enterprise screen by paying gold in order to produce x materials.

In Order for the enterprise to function, you must hire workers, other players accounts who are listed under your hiring list who passively consume gold in order to create your resources.
-An account can only work for 1 person at a time, not characters, but the entire account itself. So X can work for Y, but cannot just make another character to work for Z as well or Double up and have 2 work for Y. Ensures that people must actively seek players to hire so that its not just a small group of friends working for each other and filling up all slots at maximum capacity, other players will also have the opportunity to make money.

The More workers you hire, the more of x resource is created per time unit. More expensive enterprises mean higher wages.

There is a limit as to how many of the material can be stored in the warehouse without being checked on before it fills to capacity and cannot produce more.

During this time you will still need to pay your workers half wages. All above prices are examples, balancing is up to the devs if this is accepted.

Upgrades may be built, but cost certain materials and gold to do so, it will also take x hours/days in order to complete.

Type Questions/criticism below
[/quote]

pyramid scheme?

"I've got a great idea Large. We're gonna need smart people like you.....I should get your number"
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Sweet idea, please keep up the discussion.
Bump because I don't know what to say right now, pretty much already gave my idea.

one problem I could see is that people could create Alt or spam accounts to fill up worker slots I recommend something like Every couple of hours workers must click a button to collect wage and Continue working And if they don't collect Their wage they stop contributing to the active manufacture of so said product. Another idea is to make items relate this would work well with the stock idea So:
Iron Mine ---- Steel Smeltery------ Tool Workshop(Tools)
Lumber Camp----- Sawmill----- Wood Workshop(Barrels)

Keep in mine these are not upgrades but separate Building So: Lumber Camp--- Lumber Lodge--- Lumber (Town??? Laser??? I really don't know)

Then interlock professions
So:
Grape Vineyard----- Winery(Needs Barrels and tools)
Tavern(Needs Wine and food)

So if you interlock everything in a tree everything will interact and it will seem like a real economy So Ex: "Oh no the Winery doesn't have enough Barrels!(Opens woodshop)" Then "More woodshops OMG(Opens Lumber Camp)" And so on but it will be like a complex rock paper scissors game of needs like those old Charts in science class about Energy transfer. However their cant be a "King of the ecosystem" in this everything will need something and everything will produce something. HOWEVER the worker system MAY need to be able to have workers work multiple shifts at different places with the Small player base. I agree this does need "refining" but we have the "Tools" to do it. I just had to do it! Thanks for reading, Sunman

EDIT 1: I forgot to put a important note!
10/25/22 - Worm Bane