Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why are you splitting armour pieces apart / removing them?
I don't get why the devs in charge of adding items to the game don't put in armour pieces of a set, such as the helmet of the bear armour which is restricted to NPCs only for no reason. Or the sturmhaube helmets which were supposed to be for the striped armour but split apart by class requirements.
Another good example would be the helmets of both gothic plates. Which both exist in the game yet are unable to be bought/crafted/looted.

[Image: LdImfWl.png]
[Image: NCM6cbw.png]
[Image: dFlJnhY.png]
I tried to bypass a mute.
(15-02-2016, 10:17 PM)The Waiter link Wrote: I don't get why the devs in charge of adding items to the game don't put in armour pieces of a set, such as the helmet of the bear armour which is restricted to NPCs only for no reason. Or the sturmhaube helmets which were supposed to be for the striped armour but split apart by class requirements.
Another good example would be the helmets of both gothic plates. Which both exist in the game yet are unable to be bought/crafted/looted.

[Image: LdImfWl.png]
[Image: NCM6cbw.png]
[Image: dFlJnhY.png]

About the helmets from the gothic plate. They just made it.
Gur

how are you able to look at the armors like that?
(16-02-2016, 02:25 PM)Anfernee link Wrote: how are you able to look at the armors like that?
He is using the textures in single player (When you're not supposed to)
(16-02-2016, 02:41 PM)Sam_ link Wrote: [quote author=Anfernee link=topic=53692.msg259858#msg259858 date=1455632713]
how are you able to look at the armors like that?
He is using the textures in single player (When you're not supposed to)
[/quote]
He can use them wherever he wants as long as anything he does with them outside of NI is not made for open download.

That's not the case though, he just did a small text file edit that lets him go into singleplayer and allows him to see any item he wants to.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Surprised a Dev or someone hasnt posted something similar

(16-02-2016, 09:50 PM)Sam_ link Wrote: Surprised a Dev or someone hasnt posted something similar

And yet its not in the rules, if it was(and they had any way of finding out who did it) they would have to ban half the community
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I like being able to see what a item looks and feels like before I commit mats to crafting it... especially if its the first ever one in game, nothing is worse than spending hard earned good and mats to craft a ugly item :/  pictures aren't always released when the item is added to the crafting table :/

Thats my view on using single player to see items anyways Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
To OP - no.

To singleplayer people - is this really something you need to argue about?