Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Second Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
I have a dream to create a masterpiece
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I'm probably going to start this up again here in a few minutes because I'm bored waiting for my girlfriend to get back. And i might have gotten Dwarf Therapist to work.

Do you guys want me to stream it?
Day 1 finished. I have some work to do before I can start on Day 2. I might not get around to it until tomorrow.
When does my murderous rampage start?
(22-02-2016, 09:18 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: When does my murderous rampage start?

You really want to risk it? You know that you'll end up getting a smelly fish slapped in your face?
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(22-02-2016, 09:18 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: When does my murderous rampage start?

Hopefully never, I do believe that bug was fixed. But who knooooooooows.
Maybe we'll actually make it to a goblin invasion this time rather than just a werewolf and minotaur.
Our migrant wave gave us 4 new people.
1 Doctor - Malong - Male
1 Fisher - GrafBlade (Blade) - Male
1 Woodcutter - (Spare so I made it...) Juggernaut - Female
1 Farmer - (Spare so I made it...) Looter - Female

People who sign up get first pick of their jobs and such. HappyMonkey picked Carpenter, but he wants to be married to Sigolo and the Woodcutter is married to GrafBlade. Looter's husband is not here.

Malong is Chief Medical Dwarf due to his immense skill, and being the only doctor:
I'll be updating the day 2 as time goes on. Stay tuned for updates!
Working on the newest update as I just got a huge migrant wave.
Is it too late to say I think it'll be cool as a great carpenter to make a masterpiece of some sort Tongue

maybe get married too,though no-one in the list seem very great.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Making the list was a terrible idea and I'm probably going to scrap it entirely. It's much too much work to try to get these things to line up. The chances are so slim it isn't worth it. So rather, I'll just give people the jobs they want instead.