Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Player Initiative
In order for new players to get a head start in the game and to make sure they will stay with the community, I was thinking double xp for normal and beginner mode only. They can make greater progress with characters and be more productive.

In addition to the double xp on normal and beginner mode, there can be double mats beginner mats such as: bent swords, crooked sticks, old boots, nem flowers, hydra leaves, and spurn berries.

I am just suggesting this because I remember when I first began NI, I was so mad and enraged at the game for around my first 20 hours of playing time because I barely got any xp to get to at least lvl 39 because most normal runs I was in were only up to ten people or so and were very under-geared. The double xp will encourage geared players to help newer players, and it will help new players to be more successful in their runs. I just feel that it would be better to have lower xp and lvl gamemodes have double xp and give them a boost instead of rag runs that help well geared players.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions or alterations to this idea. Thanks!

CaptOle
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

[Image: NDRTXZA.jpg]

We'll do it when we do it, stop asking.