Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question
thx and how much are plated gaunts?
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
(23-02-2016, 06:06 AM)flokiiiiii link Wrote: thx and how much are plated gaunts?
1m

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
ow and what is the advantage of plated gaunts?
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
10 armor

Hand armor adds to the body armor

oh okey thx!
Definitely throwables. What pikeman is that without the effectiveness of good throwables? CTS is quite fine and will do the job until you're rich enough to get Dragon Breath / Twiggs / Rupts. Though from my practice I find Pilum superior due to faster travel speed that makes precise aiming at higher distances much easier. As it's lighter it also increases your movement speed thanks to lower weightload. The exception is throwing over obstacles where heavier CTS with much more drop can be very useful. I can't compare Warmongers though, never had them.
oh ke how much is dragon breath?
(23-02-2016, 11:28 AM)flokiiiiii link Wrote: oh ke how much is dragon breath?

Not totally sure, but they might be around 20-25mil

And Warmongers are, as I've heard, pretty inaccurate, with nice damage though.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
25mil

thx