Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some love for Ammo Boxes
Hello there Smile
Now i recently thought about the Ammo Boxes. They seem kinda "useless"...well atleast i rarely see them in any kind of diffculty.

And i thought about a little thing that could make them a bit better. Instead of having to let the bar fill up. Why dont we let it instantly fill up the Ammo^when using it. I can see it being more used on some Maps in Rag.

Maybe this sounds good or bad. I dont know,just a thought. Let me know what you think.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
They are a rather niche item now.  Before the map wide XP the ammo crates were needed for some maps because the ammo was out of XP range of the shield wall.  Now that doesn't matter.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I see. Sounds like they may get removed. But anyways thanks for the answer Smile

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Map wide xp kind of made them obsolete, when i was a redshirt and trying to be a skirmisher i hated running to the ammo crates, however even then i never really seen them in much use on the normal servers, but when i saw them it brought a smile to my face!
10/25/22 - Worm Bane
They are useful for healers in case the ammo refill is out of range of the medics heals but other than that
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol