Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Grey is so dull though. Well its not my decision to make. Galen is really good and can hopefully mix in PK & SB elements.

Sphinx.....you speak the truth. <3
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(01-11-2012, 06:22 AM)Jarold link Wrote:Grey is so dull though. Well its not my decision to make. Galen is really good and can hopefully mix in PK & SB elements.

Or, as I said, Batman-y. However, if we go with gray/black, it won't be the same dark shades. Using pure black wipes out the "flag" part of the design and makes it look flat.  Anywho, that is partially why I was thinking something like C5 might be good, because it just starts with a fresh design with no history.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I am favoring C4 and C5.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
To be honest , the coolest banners I've seen usually aren't just about the design , but what it represents.

If we had a normal or cool background and the letters S K , when you do a shield wall , or stick all together, you,d see many SKs which looks cooler than a bunch of swords (imho). The other thing to consider too, if it says SK, random people won't pick it, they'll go for the cool design. If you make a very cool design , red shirts and random other people will pick it cause it look cool when they browse the banners, but they wont pick one that says SK .. no ?
(02-11-2012, 03:03 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:To be honest , the coolest banners I've seen usually aren't just about the design , but what it represents.

If we had a normal or cool background and the letters S K , when you do a shield wall , or stick all together, you,d see many SKs which looks cooler than a bunch of swords (imho). The other thing to consider too, if it says SK, random people won't pick it, they'll go for the cool design. If you make a very cool design , red shirts and random other people will pick it cause it look cool when they browse the banners, but they wont pick one that says SK .. no ?

Hmm, Sphinx does have a point. I agree!
Why don't we just use a pic of Click's char in his Jotne mask? I would love my banner and my shields to have a bit of Click. *wink* *wink*

Also, why are there still people w/o the SK tags! I am still willing to pay for your name change so I want everyone at least to have their main w/ the tag. Take my money damnit.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(02-11-2012, 03:33 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Why don't we just use a pic of Click's char in his Jotne mask? I would love my banner and my shields to have a bit of Click. *wink* *wink*

Oooo I like....

Is there anyone with a Swadian Poleaxe in their inventory that I could use or keep?
(02-11-2012, 03:03 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:To be honest , the coolest banners I've seen usually aren't just about the design , but what it represents.

Well, the blades DID represent the SB house. And the design was good. The problem is with the merging, there isn't any unique idea to represent really. Personally, I find the "literal" banners (i.e., putting a big SK in the main element) to be the worst ones design wise. They are .... obvious. I put a sample up with "Scarlet Knights" in a scroll that would show up on bigger shields but not in the emblem, and people seemed to ignore it, so I'm guessing most people don't like it.

I would like non house members not picking it (although, lots of people did pick the SB one, which as it's designer, did give me a little smile).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Could you add me in the list of house captains?
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Not sure how you can compare "SK" to your little thingy in a scroll that people ignored. The miss the whole point I think. We dont want randoms using our banner, no need to feed your ego by trying to have the most chosen banner cause it's pretty and fancy. We want something representative. Never would people seeing blades on a banner thought it was the scarlet blades, but a cool looking banner that they picked. I dont see how 2 fancy looking letters can be the worst idea. You can disagree with that, and explain why, but just calling it "one of the worst design" isnt much constructive. We're all sharing thoughts here...

So back to my point : if you let prople guess what the banner represent, you wont get recognized as much as if it's obvious. A black dragon, well prople will think it's a cool black dragon. If your clan doesnt relate to a black dragon, well you have a nice looking banner that doesnt represent your house really, hence people dont recognize it.

My 2 cents. I dont ask you to agree, but respect the idea Smile