Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Player name: Brecht
Alt/s: Don'tknow what that means..
Level of Main: 42
Class of Main: Commando, Engineer
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Searching for a House
Jedenfalls, is der Kopf dicker wie der Hals.
I guess what Sphinx is trying to say is that, if you don't put things bluntly on the banner by having the words "The Scarlet Knights", people won't know that it is a house banner.

It can be avoided -- people using our banner -- since in native or another mod their banner may be in the same spot as ours. And personally, the idea of having two fancy letters as the primary design element is not appealing to me. If we do want the name of the house on the banner, I'd say Saa does it quite well. We could combine that element and place it under whatever is popular and pass it off as the house motto (since that seems to be what is put on a coat of arms).

@Brecht, invite has been sent. And alt means alternate characters. Welcome to the Scarlet Knights.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(02-11-2012, 07:37 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:I guess what Sphinx is trying to say is that, if you don't put things bluntly on the banner by having the words "The Scarlet Knights", people won't know that it is a house banner.

No, I got that..and I agree. I didn't like seeing people not in the house with the banner. (And Sphinx, ego was not my goal of the banner, but I can still take pride that many people liked my design -- and even more to some point, some people never even used the SB banner or tag, and I'd be surprised to see those same people use the new tag/banner as well).

I'm totally fine with putting design elements in to make it more obvious as a house banner outside of the main design space. MANY coats of arms have scroll looking elements with text (words/mottos/ etc). I haven't seen any coats of arms that have initial type letters as the focus of their design. If you feel strongly about it, feel free you make your own banner idea to submit.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

@clickeverwhere: i cant accept the invitation. its a bug and i hope a dev fix it soon
You should go on IRC and talk with a dev about that bug ..
link :
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(02-11-2012, 05:08 PM)SK_Feel_It link Wrote:Could you add me in the list of house captains?

Not to be rude but I think we have too many captians right now.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Jokes on you Jarold, he's already a house captain!

On a related note, player recruitment are to be left to the house leaders. Trade invites are fair game for captains though.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma

Quote:Not to be rude but I think we have too many captians right now.

This is quite true.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Invite me again pls
(04-11-2012, 02:43 AM)Jarold link Wrote:[quote author=SK_Feel_It link=topic=7027.msg58926#msg58926 date=1351876086]
Could you add me in the list of house captains?

Not to be rude but I think we have too many captians right now.
[/quote]
Im already a captain of SK
I just asked if they could update the member list...
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover