Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Invite me again, an admin said he would fix the problem this night but he didn't...
Jedenfalls, is der Kopf dicker wie der Hals.
Jarold has not done more than me  >Sad
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I have to agree with Wolfy on this one, Jarold is the laziest leader i've ever seen  Tongue
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Ja who ? Sorry don't know the guy. He mustn't be very active ... Wink
I'm pretty new to NI and I have a lvl 28 archer main. Can I apply to this house now, or do I have to wait until I make level 32? Also, would I post an application in this forum, or make a new thread with my application? Thanks for your help, I'm looking for some fun NA players.
(05-11-2012, 04:37 PM)Haakon_the_Red link Wrote:I'm pretty new to NI and I have a lvl 28 archer main. Can I apply to this house now, or do I have to wait until I make level 32? Also, would I post an application in this forum, or make a new thread with my application? Thanks for your help, I'm looking for some fun NA players.

You have to wait until you are level 32 to make an application in this thread  Tongue

Glad to help 8)
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
nice work earlier Genshield, couldnt have done it without you shielding.

(05-11-2012, 04:37 PM)Haakon_the_Red link Wrote:I'm pretty new to NI and I have a lvl 28 archer main. Can I apply to this house now, or do I have to wait until I make level 32? Also, would I post an application in this forum, or make a new thread with my application? Thanks for your help, I'm looking for some fun NA players.

Hey Haakon, while we don't accept players who are under level 32 at the moment, but you can still join us on our TeamSpeak channel on the official server (88.198.5.120:9990). Members of SK should be happy to give advice, and if they don't, report them to me  Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(05-11-2012, 10:27 PM)APOCALYPSE link Wrote:Player name:APOCALYPS3
Alt/s:APOCALYPSE
Level of Main:42
Class of Main:Heavy Longbowman (I would be a sniper by now but I don't have enough assist xp because I resped from commando)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:I have ts3 But I don't have a mic
Reason for wanting to join SK:To have fun                                                                                     

Your invites are sent, welcome to SK!

On the side, you wouldn't happen to play NW would you?
Start the game already!
Thanks for making me a captain, my friends  Smile

Could you add me to the list on the first post, Spar? Thanks~

- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -