Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Invited
(01-08-2013, 10:18 PM)evilban link Wrote:So the House weapons i would just destroy or give to the devs as they belong to nobody.
i donated just about all my items to the armory, so instead of destroying or giving the devs all the items, you can give me all the stuff. Big Grin
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
The house weapons will stay house weapons until Click or myself work out a different deal with Hyper. As is, anyone can borrow them for events and the like.
Start the game already!
I need to borrow some emblemed until I get enough to buy my own XD. Anyone have any to borrow?
I still have Ughgh's lying around, you can borrow it once I get back in the house.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

I have decided to re-rename this house to "The Order of The Scarlet Blades". You are welcome I know.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(13-08-2013, 09:18 PM)Jarold link Wrote:I have decided to re-rename this house to "The Order of The Scarlet Blades". You are welcome I know.
scarlet blades? sounds good to me. i always liked the SB banner better than the PK/SK one.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
Order of Odin's Bitches!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I do feel like changing the banner to the one Galen made for SB, but I can't find the image link anymore. Galen will have to rehost it.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma