Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(20-03-2014, 08:31 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:SK is back and doing hard runs most nights.

loooooool

proof clickeverywhere is indeed a troll
The Tricksters are now an allied house! I guess that means we're buddies now...? I thought we were already friends with the Tricksters.

Anyway, they have been added to a super-secret list that no one has access to.

Not even me.

If you wish to become an ally of SK, inquire below or shoot me a PM.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hey there buddy! it seems you didn't notice the [Invite Only] sign on the thread title  Wink.

If you decided to apply despite knowing the requirement, then you are a bold person of praiseworthy reading ability! Unfortunately, that is not enough for you to be admitted to the house. If you'd like some general help learning the game, I'd be more than willing to instruct you.
hey guys! anyone miss me? no? well thats cool i guess. i finally figured out how to get non linux games to work on steam so ill be playing nordinvasion with you all for awhile.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
What's a fluffiluffigus? Way before my time
The return of fluffiluffigus?! That's alright by me. Just a warning now: the house is mostly dead in terms of events and member activity. Currently, I am the leader of the house, though there isn't much to lead Big Grin. I won't be offended if you leave to join another house. I am active most nights so maybe I'll see you and give you a reason to stick around.
(28-04-2014, 06:22 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:hey guys! anyone miss me?

Most def
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Alright guys, first post has been updated. We are once again open to applications. Please read the first post before trying to apply.
Cool! I will try and be more active as well if I can get away from Dota Tongue
(24-05-2014, 01:08 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Alright guys, first post has been updated. We are once again open to applications. Please read the first post before trying to apply.
ill keep an eye out for good players without house tags.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus