Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
In an unfortunate turn of events, my PSU (probably) got fried. Until I can get a replacement, I will be unable to play Nord Invasion. Or any other game for that matter. Unless it's 16 years old.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(31-05-2014, 04:02 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:In an unfortunate turn of events, my PSU (probably) got fried. Until I can get a replacement, I will be unable to play Nord Invasion. Or any other game for that matter. Unless it's 16 years old.
It's alright, just a PSU. They come at a decent price nowadays.
Alright, I'm back in action.
Good to hear i think i have temporarily fixed my pc as well
can i have my alt 23211 invited into the house?
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
Alright guys, we're going to re-evaluate and train current active members. Take a look at the MOTD.
(11-06-2014, 07:30 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Alright guys, we're going to re-evaluate and train current active members. Take a look at the MOTD.

gosh, those tests are brutal. I think sk will have to review click's position cause I've never seen him get to wave 12 on a cbow before.
Hahaha. I did with ornate espada on Swadian City. I died on wave 12. That's why I made that the requirement.
Player name: The_Drunken_Archer/The_Drunken_Knight
Level of Main: 52/52
Class of Main: Sniper(Field Medic)/Legionnaire(Siege Engineer)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes/No
Reason for wanting to join SK: I find The Scarlet Knights interested a house, i wish to fight in battle, carry the name of this house!
Let me know when you'll be available for taking the challenge, as well as receiving the training.