Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(14-06-2014, 06:57 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:as well as receiving the training.

Pls

Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(14-06-2014, 06:57 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Let me know when you'll be available for taking the challenge, as well as receiving the training.

After completed some tests, i changed my mind. I do not wish to join the house.
Thanks for your time anyways.
The experiment has failed. Not many players seem willing to try the challenges and actually scheduling a time to do them is a problem. As a result, SK will be going with a new approach.

Instead of looking for already decent players, we will be looking for newer players who show potential and are willing to learn. I will personally train new recruits and only when those recruits have reached an appropriate level will they be allowed to wear tags.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have no time for house maintenance. Back to inactivity.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-06-2014, 07:58 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:EDIT: Nevermind, I have no time for house maintenance. Back to inactivity.

Clickypoo pls. You haven't touched me in months :c
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
No Murrow, you lost that privilege when you left us and joined VLKA  ;D
Click, give me anime expo tickets plox.
No. Buy your own.
Player name: DiabloSnipes
Level of Main: 42/52
Class of Main: Sniper(Field Surgeon)
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes/Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I wish to carry the name and reputation of the scarlet knights and in hopes to make it a more active community.
Hey Mr_Diablo, thank you for your application. You'll be accepted into the house as a trial member. Before you can don the SK tags and represent our house, you will have to pass the trial period. I will observe how you play and try to teach you all that I know. By the end of the trial period, you'll know what double peeking is, when to tome, how to tome, how to feint, and more! I'll see you online.
Click will do bad things to your psyche and ruin everything for you until you are forced to play age of empires with him.