Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Show Unread Topics
I absolutely loved this.

Every single time I clicked those 2 little buttons in the top left of the forum when I came here... now it's gone..  Confused

One was Unread Topics and the other was Unread Topics I participated in I believe... would be awesome if they came back please.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid236948
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
It doesn't work precisely the same, the old forum was better in this regard, still:

click HOME
take a look on the right side panel - in the top box (with header "Welcome Yourname") you have an orange link "View New Posts". The trouble is it gets reset every time when you leave, no matter you've read the posts or not, when you log in again you will only see new posts since last visit. The old functionality with "Mark all posts as read" was better, it was your decision, now it goes automatic.
Hello Turtle m'darling,

We are going to bring this back to a more noticeable spot but as Bobo said it is view-able on the home page on the right hand side.

Thank you for the request Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Just to add: I've just experimented with it a bit and it simply shows new posts since last visit without taking care of anything else. Even if you open and view the new post and then click "Show new..." again, it's still in the list. Well, not perfect for sure... Perhaps it can be admin-configured somehow?
Alrighty. Locking thread, didn't notice Bobo's post on the other thread.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red