Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] I have question about bug use
There are AI settings built into the game. AI can be improved/decreased.
What that actually affects, I wouldn't know.

I've heard the rules about bots being "If they can reach you, then it isn't glitching."
Thus, standing on cades is okay, as long as when that cade is broken you fall to the ground, rather than if you build a cade on a cade.
I think a dev/admin should respond since you can clearly see the different opinions about this matter.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
P
(10-03-2016, 10:14 PM)DrWhoCares Wrote: There are AI settings built into the game. AI can be improved/decreased.
What that actually affects, I wouldn't know.

I've heard the rules about bots being "If they can reach you, then it isn't glitching."
Thus, standing on cades is okay, as long as when that cade is broken you fall to the ground, rather than if you build a cade on a cade.

You don't even know the effects of changing server settings, so why do you bring it up. And standing on barricades is not the issue so it is an irrelevant topic you brought in. Im stopping here and leaving administration to it, no use in arguing further.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

[Image: BC7487A628CF9B0555FEF0596F7682D4CBFF085B]If the Nords all turn around and won't hit the barricade like this, bad.

[Image: 47DC4DD1196F739747CD984C88AC112F054DDE27]
Also bad.

[Image: DE8A200D0B4C2ACEBC968988F45CD6707619A533]
Also bad.  You can't see it as well, but the Nords are running around in small circles unable to swing at anything.

In general, if the Nords are stuck with no way to reach the Swadians and are not destroying the barricades keeping them from doing so, it is bad.

For your specific screenshots (and even the ones I posted) it is kind of hard to see what exactly is going on because they are stationary.  If on the first screenshot that Nord in white is stuck there and not moving around, that is bad.  For the second if Nords go into that gap but cannot pass through, but also do not aggro the barricades to hit them, that is bad.