Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] I have question about bug use
Well, I'd say this is not a glitch, the cades are possible to be destroyed should bots attack them. It's an AI problem they try to reach players the shortest way possible with some marigin of looking for another way if they find an obstacle. The marigin seems to be somewhat too small for some spots on some maps so bots stop on map elements. To avoid confusion, it would probably be the best way to design maps to ensure the reasonable AI path always falls within algorithm marigin of calculating an alternative path when obstacle is met. Ofc it's easy to say but much more difficult to do.

In the first example even if there was no cade the bots wouldn't advance (if they do not get close enough to the cade to attack it = they don't move forward). IMHO one can't call a glitch taking position that is possible to reach by the bots only that they wouldn't move forward because of the map design. The cades are built in the position a shielder would take if here was one... Should we call such a situation a glitch that would simply mean if the bots don't follow you (because the AI is not smart enough), you have to come back to them and engage them should even that mean suicide. Makes no sense to me, but I'm very curious of what admins / devs would comment on this. But yeah, good example, Looter, Eagle said that was a glitch.

The second example looks like cading off to me which is obvious and often used if there's no shielder. But the cades are easily reachable by the bots and I see no reason they should not attack them.

Messages In This Thread
I have question about bug use - by Black_Kitten* - 10-03-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Looter - 10-03-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: I have question about bug use - by DrWhoCares - 10-03-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Bobo - 10-03-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Looter - 10-03-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by DrWhoCares - 10-03-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Looter - 10-03-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Bobo - 10-03-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by DrWhoCares - 10-03-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Looter - 10-03-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: I have question about bug use - by Winter - 13-03-2016, 10:22 PM