Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Cant trade item
[Image: 7a625adc82d08ba0a62c90fb71501f95.png]

Only posting as it's a loot

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
To expand on the same topic, I have a short Nord war sword from the past i looted, I can't trade either. It's in my marketplace but it doesn't appear in trades
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

it appears the wrong "Sword" was dropping. Should be fixed now. As for the Nordic Short War Sword, it was removed from the player side of things since it is a Nordic item. You should still be able to sell it to the marketplace, though.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Nordic Short War Sword is still in the drop table

Yeah, dropped for me today as well.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...7EC061823/
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Well cbf to make a new topic as same problem 

item cannot trade 
Staff
Swadian Recruit Set
Nordic Short War Sword