Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
(11-01-2016, 08:38 AM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Woody link=topic=7075.msg253588#msg253588 date=1452501094]
can we call you Deer 2.0 ?

Woody is asking all of the important questions.
[/quote]What else do i need to know Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ingame Name: Mino_Warden , Mino_Zwei Mino_v3
Level: The level of your character(s) Mino = 52  Mino_v2 = 52  Mino_v3 = 47
Class: The main class of your character(s) Mino = Warden  Mino_v2 = Zwei  Mino_v3= Pikeman
Steam Username: he4rtbeat 
Personal Statement: I am playing NI for years but i had to be inactive for irl stuff . I just came back to this awesome community 5 months ago , Also i wanted to do fresh start so with my new steam i started playing with my new characters. I am playing with my cousin (Anarion) . We both decided to apply for LK because  you guys have kind/skilled/helpfull members/leaders .  Also yeah we had our own house with 2 members to just trade each other  we also leave the house before our apply . See you in the battlefield Smile
Members Vouching for You:
Legendaries Found : xD
(11-01-2016, 07:48 AM)Deerpig link Wrote:Ingame Name: Sticks, Stones, Thorns, Deerpig
Level: 52,52,52,44 respectively
Class: Master Peltast, Royal Guard, Sniper, Sharpshooter
Steam Username: Deerpig
Age: Older than when I was born and younger than when I die
Personal Statement: something about yourself!
Members Vouching for You:  Pretty sure everyone loves me or doesn't know I exist so that should be good enough
Accepted Wink
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I would prefer Oswaldo Antonio Nicolas Dale III, but I suppose Deer 2.0 is acceptable
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
Ingame Name:Anarion_RG, IndisAnarion_CM
Level: Anarion_RG 52 level, IndisAnarion_CM 52 level
Class:Anarion is Royal Guard and IndisAnarion_CM is SharpShooter
Steam Username: Anarion
(11-01-2016, 03:40 PM)Mino link Wrote:Ingame Name: Mino_Warden , Mino_Zwei Mino_v3
Level: The level of your character(s) Mino = 52  Mino_v2 = 52  Mino_v3 = 47
Class: The main class of your character(s) Mino = Warden  Mino_v2 = Zwei  Mino_v3= Pikeman
Steam Username: he4rtbeat 
Personal Statement: I am playing NI for years but i had to be inactive for irl stuff . I just came back to this awesome community 5 months ago , Also i wanted to do fresh start so with my new steam i started playing with my new characters. I am playing with my cousin (Anarion) . We both decided to apply for LK because  you guys have kind/skilled/helpfull members/leaders .  Also yeah we had our own house with 2 members to just trade each other  we also leave the house before our apply . See you in the battlefield Smile
(11-01-2016, 07:33 PM)Anarion link Wrote:Ingame Name:Anarion_RG, IndisAnarion_CM
Level: Anarion_RG 52 level, IndisAnarion_CM 52 level
Class:Anarion is Royal Guard and IndisAnarion_CM is SharpShooter
Steam Username: Anarion
Both accepted on trial, get in teamspeak with us and participate in events to get to know us Smile
And add leadership on steam
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Application Form:
Ingame Name: [SR]Pikeman_Carter  Carter_Commando
Level: The level of your character(s) 52,  47
Class: The main class of your character(s)Master Peltast and Commando
Steam Username: Used for event alerts and communicating with leadership. Carter (NI)
Personal Statement: Say something about yourself! Wanting to play with a great group of people and help out where I can.

Loots
August 2015 - Barbutte with Coif
July 2019 - Leather Overmail
(12-01-2016, 03:20 AM)Jayce link Wrote:Application Form:
Steam Username: Used for event alerts and communicating with leadership. Carter (NI)
Personal Statement: Say something about yourself! Wanting to play with a great group of people and help out where I can.

didn't you already apply?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(13-01-2016, 05:48 PM)Terath link Wrote:[quote author=Jayce link=topic=7075.msg253774#msg253774 date=1452568845]
Application Form:

[/quote]Dont think you said any thing

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(13-01-2016, 06:40 PM)Woody link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=7075.msg254049#msg254049 date=1452707305]
[quote author=Jayce link=topic=7075.msg253774#msg253774 date=1452568845]
Application Form:

[/quote]Dont think you said any thing
[/quote]

oh

accepted(?) add leadership on steam
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off