Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
I just got back from being grounded and wanted to know if i should just re-apply or what, you never actually made a decision on my app. app is on page 32.
This was months ago, yes you should re-apply, if you still want to join LK Wink
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
(21-01-2015, 02:41 AM)tdef link Wrote:I just got back from being grounded and wanted to know if i should just re-apply or what, you never actually made a decision on my app. app is on page 32.

Sorry for the -extremely- long wait time, but we'll accept you on trial. Add leadership on Steam and welcome to Landsknecht.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Ingame Name:  Guthmer
Level:  39
Class:  Sniper
Personal Statement: I like thai food and I think I am a decent person to get along with since I would say I'm sociable.
Members Vouching for You:  I haven't asked anyone but, kingbig might vouch since I have known him for a couple years on another mod.
(30-01-2015, 08:50 PM)spikeywhite link Wrote:Ingame Name:  Guthmer
Personal Statement: I like thai food and I think I am a decent person to get along with since I would say I'm sociable.
Members Vouching for You:  I haven't asked anyone but, kingbig might vouch since I have known him for a couple years on another mod.
god damn, make up your mind
(30-01-2015, 09:06 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=spikeywhite link=topic=7075.msg218330#msg218330 date=1422651024]
Ingame Name:  Guthmer
god damn, make up your mind
[/quote]

[Image: eAyDVxI.jpg]
Ingame Name : Devon_Ger , Devon_Sniper ( for this clan i can change the names )
level: Devon_Ger :45    , Devon_Sniper:29
Class: Devon_GerTongueikeman Devon_Sniper:Archer
Personal Statement : I think im a good person for this clan because i want to  have funbut i cant speak english very well Sad
Members Vouching you : Nobody but you can ask Wüstenkrieger ( steamname the  dont know his ingame name )
Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_Inf
Level: 42
Class: Infantry (Tier 4)
Steam Username: Yezzinator
Personal Statement: I have recently become houseless and I enjoy scrubbing Terath's shiny armor. :3
Members Vouching for You:  [LK] Terath

Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_Pike
Level: 44
Class: Pikeman (Tier 4)

Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_XBow
Level: 27
Class: Crossbowman (Tier 3)
(04-02-2015, 04:14 PM)Devon_Ger link Wrote:Ingame Name : Devon_Ger , Devon_Sniper ( for this clan i can change the names )
level: Devon_Ger :45    , Devon_Sniper:29
Class: Devon_GerTongueikeman Devon_Sniper:Archer
Personal Statement : I think im a good person for this clan because i want to  have funbut i cant speak english very well Sad
Members Vouching you : Nobody but you can ask Wüstenkrieger ( steamname the  dont know his ingame name )

Quote:Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_Inf
Level: 42
Class: Infantry (Tier 4)
Steam Username: Yezzinator
Personal Statement: I have recently become houseless and I enjoy scrubbing Terath's shiny armor. :3
Members Vouching for You:  [LK] Terath

Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_Pike
Level: 44
Class: Pikeman (Tier 4)

Ingame Name: OB_Yezzinator_XBow
Level: 27
Class: Crossbowman (Tier 3)

Both of you, accepted. Come to TS and join in on the events, add all of leadership on Steam, and welcome to Landsknecht.
Quote:Ingame Name:  Guthmer

Denied. Talk to me in PM if you want to know the details.

--
In other news, the recruitment application now has a "steam name" requirement. Thank Xen.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Ingame Name: WarmorgII(47-Sniper)/Warmorg(40-Inf)
Personal Statement: looking for an aktiv house
Members Vouching for You: Kanade Tachibana