Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
(21-08-2015, 09:38 PM)Trialsking link Wrote:Herro all you LK members!  I have decided that it is time for me to retire from NI. I have had a great time playing and wish to thank LK for allowing me to pwn nords with you for these last 2 years. I really appreciate all the house events you hosted that allowed me to gain levels and loots! I would also like to thank the the VM and FV houses for their invitations as well.

Good luck on the battlefield and for Petes sake, someone pleez pleez loot a legendary for me!

Trialsking
(Pete)

Nooooooo trials  :'(
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(21-08-2015, 09:38 PM)Trialsking link Wrote:Herro all you LK members!  I have decided that it is time for me to retire from NI. I have had a great time playing and wish to thank LK for allowing me to pwn nords with you for these last 2 years. I really appreciate all the house events you hosted that allowed me to gain levels and loots! I would also like to thank the the VM and FV houses for their invitations as well.

Good luck on the battlefield and for Petes sake, someone pleez pleez loot a legendary for me!

Trialsking
(Pete)

I said goodbye on steam but why not here to,
I enjoyed playing with you and I will not forget how you helped me out so such.
  I wish you best of luck In life and other games, make your wife happy  Smile and don't forget you can always come back Wink
Was on holiday, Gut Bie

I always though you where [Image: iVe6LhC3lx3qf.gif]
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz

Trialsking
(Pete)
im a bit late to seeing this but take care trials, youll always have a place in the teamspeak if you get bored Wink
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Today my fellow LK members, I write my resignation to the membership of LK house.
May the house loot countless legendaries, all for xen, midren got a nice one and cannot receive any more for a while Tongue.
Cya around!
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(03-09-2015, 04:51 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote:Today my fellow LK members, I write my resignation to the membership of LK house.
May the house loot countless legendaries, all for xen, midren got a nice one and cannot receive any more for a while Tongue.
Cya around!

:'(  :'(
You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile
(08-09-2015, 10:43 PM)Aurilius link Wrote:You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile

Wut? why not NI if you play native o.o?
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
Ingame Name: Rikku (in some way, I change the name a bit sometimes)
Level: 50
Class: Archer
Steam Username: Rikku_Fabool
Personal Statement: I am pretty carefree, and love to mess with people, so look out ;P
Members Vouching for You:  Whoever wants to, feel free, I play all the time, on both the US, and EU servers.
(08-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Akinaxis link Wrote:[quote author=Aurilius link=topic=7075.msg242346#msg242346 date=1441752233]
You probably wont be seeing a lot of me since i haven't been really playing, and in fact i don't know if i will play again but, if anyone ever wants to come play you can always find me playing league or native  Smile

Wut? why not NI if you play native o.o?
[/quote]
Well native has multiplayer where i can beat people up with iron staffs  ;D plus i might play NI every now and then but Definitely isn't gonna be consistent