Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Player: Rub_
Used all of the cades including mine without asking permission and placed them down where ever he liked. Rub_ was also placing cades down where ever he liked along with Otaku yesterday on the Eu Normal server which an admin attended to. I do not have access to my screenshots of the cades at the moment but will soon. 
Thanks
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

I have to throws this in here.

Its the third time this day. Bulzark or bluzark already warned him on server
I too can say that Rub_ was standing on the refill ammo, and when I told him to get off, he waited until the round started, then jumped off. I really should've gotten a picture, but other people are fed up with him. Some may also leave a reply too.
I have seen there more "Trolls" in the Au community then any were else add the fact there not a lot of active admins that go on Au at all can be the reason.

Not all people from Au go on Eu/Na sever as ping so they really have no idea what there doing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Matter has been noted.

If Rub_ repeats his stupid behaviour please try and contact an Admin in irc failing that make a report.