Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report gold_drop/diamond_drop
Hello there dear Administrator Team,

I´m here to report gold_drop and his second char diamond_drop for various Insults.

It all started when i heared that our house Leader RED_Yotz was being "insulted" 

"He was getting mad over the fact we ruined RED and how we'll never know the true RED and how he wont stop talking shit about us," 
Yotz stated to me later.(You can ask him about it)

About 40 minutes later i moved onto the Rag EU 2 server (about 20 minutes before this Report)

There i encountered the player named "gold_drop" i asked him nicely if his second Char is named "diamond_drop"

Here you can see how he responded to that. I told him to be silent,because i was in a bad mood and i didn´t want to fight.

Guess he also thought that i am Yotz,which you can see at the first red Arrow.

[Image: HckY1C.jpg]

After that i didn´t say anything to him until this came up.

[Image: bUEP5T.jpg]
[Image: L0wiOc.jpg]

I tried asking him,what he has with RED.

I just recieved answers like

"oh booooy red sucks" couldn´t take Screenshots of that,was kinda busy shielding.

It went on for about 8 minutes,with him repeating that RED is the worst,everyone in RED sucks. Until Winter came. Suddenly he got silent.

I really hope he atleast gets a warning or something harder.
While I have never met him personally ingame, (thus never had the chance to call an admin in IRC) I would like to say, that I also have another member who took several screenshots of the same thing. I also talked to him about it in TS, where he acted in the same manner.
(20-03-2016, 01:59 AM)Lirania Wrote: Hello there dear Administrator Team,

I´m here to report gold_drop and his second char diamond_drop for various Insults.

It all started when i heared that our house Leader RED_Yotz was being "insulted" 

"He was getting mad over the fact we ruined RED and how we'll never know the true RED and how he wont stop talking shit about us," 
Yotz stated to me later.(You can ask him about it)

About 40 minutes later i moved onto the Rag EU 2 server (about 20 minutes before this Report)

There i encountered the player named "gold_drop" i asked him nicely if his second Char is named "diamond_drop"

Here you can see how he responded to that. I told him to be silent,because i was in a bad mood and i didn´t want to fight.

Guess he also thought that i am Yotz,which you can see at the first red Arrow.

[Image: HckY1C.jpg]

After that i didn´t say anything to him until this came up.

[Image: bUEP5T.jpg]
[Image: L0wiOc.jpg]

I tried asking him,what he has with RED.

I just recieved answers like

"oh booooy red sucks" couldn´t take Screenshots of that,was kinda busy shielding.

It went on for about 8 minutes,with him repeating that RED is the worst,everyone in RED sucks. Until Winter came. Suddenly he got silent.

I really hope he atleast gets a warning or something harder.
Well i never used Diamond_drop so stop lyin boy. Also yah i did say down with RED and other things. No i did not get silent when winter came, i was just as dedicated to my cause. Maybe i should point out im a member of RED still. my proof:
[Image: UrYhu3X.png]
Ill come back to this tomorrow when not as drunk or half asleep.

EDIT: Also: "because i was in a bad mood and i didn´t want to fight." LOL.
You'll have to forgive me if a former captain, whom is now removed, gave you a rank I never allowed. Thus it matters little. What still stands is how you feel the need to insult every RED member you've seen in the past hour or two tonight, to a fair degree. As said, another member has more screenshots of you insulting him as well, that I'll have posted tomorrow sometime if needed.
(20-03-2016, 02:23 AM)Yotz Wrote: You'll have to forgive me if a former captain, whom is now removed, gave you a rank I never allowed. Thus it matters little. What still stands is how you feel the need to insult every RED member you've seen in the past hour or two tonight, to a fair degree. As said, another member has more screenshots of you insulting him as well, that I'll have posted tomorrow sometime if needed.
Well i think it does matter. I was in the house before you came around. I have a pretty good reason for being AFG for as long as i was, and seeing how both funky and fuzzy gave up on the house(both being founding members) it adds to my argument. Lets get deeper into this pissing contest.
You say you are still a Member of RED? That is one of the worst jokes i have heared today.

Not a single House wants a dickish Guy like you running around insulting every RED member you see.

Better think twice about what you write,or drink less Alc.
(20-03-2016, 02:29 AM)Lirania Wrote: You say you are still a Member of RED? That is one of the worst jokes i have heared today.

Not a single House wants a dickish Guy like you running around insulting every RED member you see.

Better think twice about what you write,or drink less Alc.

OOOOHHHHH. im a little afraid after that one. ill make sure to think twice. this pissing contest is getting smelly as well as wet.
Why dont you just create your own House with your ideology?
And just stop letting out all your hate and anger on current RED members,that just want to play and not listen to a angry Guy.

EDIT: Having something against RED is fine,you dont have to like us,or a new leadership. Still that doesn´t give you the rights to insult the member and the whole House "RED".

"and seeing how both funky and fuzzy gave up on the house(both being founding members) it adds to my argument."

You claim that you are a member. As we have heared. You are not,for various reasons.

You could have simply tried to talk with the new Leader about the things that you do not like about RED.

And i am sure,that noone would have said "No" to such request.

You claim,that you´re using arguments. Maybe im blind,but i haven´t seen a single argument,even after asking what you dislike about RED.

Your response to that were even more Insults.

I have no plan why you are so mad at us. We have done nothing wrong.You could have followed your former Leaders.
Why didn´t you take the command of the House? Seeing you ingame,i must say im glad you did not. Because then RED would have really gone extinct.

Would you like being greeted with "RED SHIT" everytime you join a server?

I can only assume no. Noone would like that.
Matter has been well noted Gold_drop please stop the insults you sould know better.

Also this is a threat for reoprting players not having a House argument.