Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Loot System idea
its a short examplehow it would be better for eachkill andtime played a bar which fills up if u kill bots and play alot and this bar will make the dropchance for the person littlebit better!
mhhh i would say its a good idea with some more ideas to make it a bit better it can be a fairer loot system then now
Loots: 0 
It's fair enough for now.

I know I haven't looted anything and I really don't mind that I haven't.

Ok I'm not in the best mood when a lvl 1 loots something but it's just a game and legendaries are just extra.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(03-11-2012, 07:29 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote:It's fair enough for now.

Ok I'm not in the best mood when a lvl 1 loots something but it's just a game and legendaries are just extra.

Agreed. As it is right now everyone has the same chance of getting loot and that's imho pretty fair. Anything else would result in people trying to get the kills, and healers, shielders, etc. would be the village idiots.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
its not fair how can a redshirt drot sth ? and get rich and other players who play 700 hours dont loot sth thats not fair
yes but it gives maybe some ideas to can make that system brilliant Smile
Maybe you can loot something only at level 30+ ?

(03-11-2012, 08:02 PM)Alex link Wrote:its not fair how can a redshirt drot sth ? and get rich and other players who play 700 hours dont loot sth thats not fair

So that can not happen. Just an idea...
(03-11-2012, 08:05 PM)Triari link Wrote:Maybe you can loot something only at level 30+ ?

It sounds good in the ears of a lvl 30+, but when you have an alt or something or whatever and you reach wave 20 and then there's a drop chance and at that moment you can't loot anything. That would be ridiculous.

Why is everyone making a point out of it? I know it's sometimes so annoying that you don't loot anything but it's just a game...
Quote from: Fred_Frederickus on Today at 07:29:19 pm
It's fair enough for now.

Agreed. As it is right now everyone has the same chance of getting loot and that's imho pretty fair. Anything else would result in people trying to get the kills, and healers, shielders, etc. would be the village idiots.

Revan ye and but everybody who dont care about the team then should stop playing them mod !
I actually agree on this => everybody who dont care about the team then should stop playing them mod !