Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.2.0 - Orienteering [up to 1.2.8]
I believe the old updater is working now. We will be releasing a small patch soon to take care of the few stray model issues that have cropped up so far. Just going to wait a little while longer to see what else people can find.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(11-06-2016, 10:58 PM)Bartus Wrote: Failed Update:main bmp

If it's only main.bmp then the game will work fine. It's the image for the launcher, doesn't affect the game.
Btw I've had issues with the new updater when it was released so I keep using the old one and it always worked fine. It paused few times during dowload today but eventually it completed the update fine.
Halogi http://scr.hu/8ltv/vwnmb

@Rilvenar: Please don't post things you found in the textures in the forum. No one likes spoilers  Wink
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
The Hero's Mercy still invisible when dropped.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
what item are Retextured?
(13-06-2016, 07:29 AM)SPQR_SHARK Wrote: what item are Retextured?

The ones I know of are the Vagabond helmet (some wings added) and the Halogi's Torch (Bartus' link). The Leather Overmail is a little darker from what I've heard.
(13-06-2016, 08:15 AM)Noname Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 07:29 AM)SPQR_SHARK Wrote: what item are Retextured?

The ones I know of are the Vagabond helmet (some wings added) and the Halogi's Torch (Bartus' link). The Leather Overmail is a little darker from what I've heard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Additional broken models are war bolts [I think], heavy kettle hat. They show up as black. Also Nord Heavy battle priests on Rag have their armors show up as black as well. Also Ragnorok enemies with hurricane bows have their bow and armor show up black.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(13-06-2016, 02:33 PM)Looter Wrote: Additional broken models are war bolts [I think], heavy kettle hat. They show up as black. Also Nord Heavy battle priests on Rag have their armors show up as black as well. Also Ragnorok enemies with hurricane bows have their bow and armor show up black.

Everything looks fine in the BRFs and in-game, so it might be only your client.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off