Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My account was wiped again a year ago or so. I want to play again :(
All my persistent world friends just got into NI, and I really want to play with them but I will not come back without all the items i got earlier on which are impossible to get now. 

They are not top tier, and i was a player before the hero system i heard about, still though, i would like to impress my friends with the arsenal i earned from playing the mod every day for almost a year. 

I am sure you can understand not wanting to try and re level and re gear since gaining items worth anything in this mod is a near impossible task.  :/

I am not sure why, but i have been wiped twice now, i'm not sure if it was a full player database wipe, or a mistake like the first time.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
well, a good way to enable the devs to check out what happened to your account would be giving them the ID of one of ur characters, if its because you gave all ur items away then theres really nothing to do about it, but if its because you dont remember ur password etc make a char ingame called Password_Reset

and finally, if its a new CD key provide the neccesary proof that both accounts are yours to get the items transferred to the new key, but if its just because all ur items seem to be missing, please do copy down ur Character ID down on this page, you could also add Tjav2700 on steam and i could try to help you out with getting a dev to actually work Angel
one of my names was PK_Nimueh, when i try and use password_reset it gives me numbers as a pass, which do not work to login with. :/

EDIT: I was on wrong key, when i try to log onto to server with key my account was on it auto kicks me.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Should be fixed now, go ingame with your original CD key and make a Char Called Password_Reset and it should work, as in you need to use the CD key you originally used to play nordinvasion
my player name is PK_Nimueh, well one of them. :/

all my items gone
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Well, 2 things, are you able to play with your original cd key without getting kicked, and 2, have you made the Password_Reset char that i told you 2? And it is very important you use the correct cd key if you have multiple, i Got a dev to check ur account before and there is items on it, please do specify ur problem since saying ur ingame name doesnt help me at all, i only tracked Down your char ID via ur previous posts, so do what ive told you 2, and follow it to the letter
i checked every character, oh wait, looks like classes were reset, can i only see items i can equip? Looks like i need to relevel, that may be the issue if i can only see equipable items. since the class system changed i need to respec. Tongue
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer