Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why did you choose your profession?
Same, and IIRC you can trade items anyway. I play for amusement, and being able to conjure a tiny saddle horse seems the most amusing Tongue
(05-12-2011, 11:15 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Same, and IIRC you can trade items anyway. I play for amusement, and being able to conjure a tiny saddle horse seems the most amusing Tongue

I love Warhorse ponies, I want one ;D
I chose armorsmith because I obviously want to craft some armor
I chose Alchemist because the other two professions seem limited in what can be sold easily going up in the levels. A player with the best armor and weapons won't need anything from the other 2, but I have a feeling that updates and such will keep the alchemist's gold a-flowing.
Started playing with two friends on TS and we thought it might be a good idea to cover the 3 professions between us. All of a sudden I was the appointed alchemist. Didn't bother me much though as I tend to like crafting silly stuff in online games and alchemy seemed to have the best potential for that.
Wanted to be armorsmith then i went the archerway, now i'm a blacksmith
I like the concept of magic and alchemy and stuff like that.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I chose armorsmith because when i become leader of my house i wish to protect those who serve under me and save lives that shouldn't have been lost because of cruddy armor.
I'm a weaponsmith because I want to take an aggressive part in ending the nords once and for all.
I chose Alchemist because you touche yourself at night? because I used enchanted stones and there epic! I wana enchant a pony and make a GOD DAMN UNICORN AND RULE THE WORLD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... I mean I want to increase my DMG