Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

LosT - Legends of secret Tales [EU]
WE SHAL NOT DIE! NOT TODAY!
(11-10-2013, 02:43 PM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: WE SHAL NOT DIE! NOT TODAY!

Wth ^^ No , no worries , we won`t.
Wusel @ Omnia
It was a joke XD. I just bumped the thread to the front page Tongue
- Character Name\S: Elmo , Elmo_II
- Number of Characters: 2 ( 2 inactive )
- Player ID\S: 2437824 2453637
- Character level: Level 52 + Level 51 Sergeant
- Character class: Pavise Champion And  Sergeant + Heavy Longbowman Hybrid (Just trying something new/frequent to change)
- Your Age: 17
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I wish to join LosT as I am getting very frustrated not playing with people in a proper Ts channel who know what they are doing, playing public matches is fun don't get me wrong but id much rather be with people who i know make a awesome team and hopefully make a good effort to see the final boss every time they play. I also very much like the idea of you resurrecting your house and would like to be apart of it Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(12-10-2013, 11:30 AM)Elmo link Wrote: - Character Name\S: Elmo , Elmo_II
- Number of Characters: 2 ( 2 inactive )
- Player ID\S: 2437824 2453637
- Character level: Level 52 + Level 51 Sergeant
- Character class: Pavise Champion And  Sergeant + Heavy Longbowman Hybrid (Just trying something new/frequent to change)
- Your Age: 17
- Reason why you want to join LosT: I wish to join LosT as I am getting very frustrated not playing with people in a proper Ts channel who know what they are doing, playing public matches is fun don't get me wrong but id much rather be with people who i know make a awesome team and hopefully make a good effort to see the final boss every time they play. I also very much like the idea of you resurrecting your house and would like to be apart of it Smile

Interesting. Well , join us in ts and play a bit with us so  we can get a chance to know you.
Wusel @ Omnia
Heh not dying yet. I have played wit Elmo a couple times so I can vouch for his awesomeness.
(17-10-2013, 07:43 AM)Xenome link Wrote: - Character Name\S: Raw_Commando / Sniper/ SharpShooter / Pikeman
- Number of Characters: 4
- Player ID\S: commando 2444697  sniper 2445331
- Character level: commando 46 and sniper 36
- Character class: commando and sniper
- Your Age:13
- Reason why you want to join LosT: i want to join LosT because my previous clan is currently inactive
Rejected.
Wusel @ Omnia
right, with the new cav update we will focus all our stuff on that now. Means crafting , tactics and weaponry.
Wusel @ Omnia
Finally some well known member joined. I welcome: Gimli Tyrion, Safran, and last but not least MikeS who also got a captain Position now. May you bring honour to the house and grow well.
Wusel @ Omnia
- Character Name\S: Eiku , Eiku_II
- Number of Characters: 2
- Player ID\S: 21884, 2453341 ( Crafting house at moment )
- Character level: Level 52 and Level 50
- Character class: Master Peltast and Commando (will be Royal Guard)
- Your Age: 15
- Reason why you want to join LosT: Some friends are there and I saw LosT is a good house with good members. I just want to play with a good house and hope for good teamwork. Smile
[Image: 76561198043023069.png]

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Legendarys: 1