Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Wormbane
Oke so I really want to sell my bane for Royal shield and swadian hope
Um...What?...Only one Bane small for res tome...
What do you mean?
Maybe decrease offer, I would suggest: Hope + Royal for Worm bane OR Tome. (Not much tomes in game = increases price)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
That is treu but royal and swadian are only 5/6M together (or less) and te bane is 7/8M So that is why I do the offer but I would love to have the fearsome knight helmet. Would you think it's a good deal If I changed the RT for the helmet (I don't know the price for the helmet) and otherwise I would do hope and shield
Bane 4mil man. See please https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...M3c#gid=13
Lol this system is really fucked up (the money sys) who even decides these pricesĀ  Big Grin
But thanks any way I'll do it for the royal and the shield. CHANGED OFFER royal and swadian for bane
This system awesome Wink
Well, in my opinion the worm bane isn't a high tier legendary since its kind of small and medium damage. But a tome for a Worm Bane would never happen, since there are no people with tomes that play the game active. (And a fearsome for a worm bane wont happen neither, since there are not a lot fearsomes.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(04-11-2012, 04:27 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Well, in my opinion the worm bane isn't a high tier legendary since its kind of small and medium damage. But a tome for a Worm Bane would never happen, since there are no people with tomes that play the game active. (And a fearsome for a worm bane wont happen neither, since there are not a lot fearsomes.

Sure, there is. I have a tome. VLKA has a tome. CC has a tome. UK has a tome. SK has a tome. I have also seen other tomes. There is also a lot of fearsomes in the game with active players. Though I do agree with your first statement, worm bane isn't high tier, noway is it the same price as an aurora blade as was suggested by kratos.