Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Random House ideas
Just some ideas i thought of a long time ago...but i guess i put them in the wrong thread.

Something thing that would be more a luxury than a necessity is a chat box(live) sort of thing within every house. I mean sure people could use team speak, steam, or other stuff but this is just an idea (its kind of annoying having to have 5+ pages open at once). and possible a sort of auction hall type thing where people can start a chat(live) within the whole NI community to try and start up a game with a group of people they randomly meet on the site rather then just joining any old server.( nice for non-housers) Another idea i have is a merc page that houses can go to and hire people. I mean its a slightly dumb idea (as are most of my ideas) but its sort of a real life kind of thing that could help later when all the house quests/story mode/ etc come out. Just another random idea i have is a auction hall that is only seen within a house, as sort of a "at least this way i can help the people i work with" kind of thing although that might ruin the main auction hall.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?