Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wood Burning
Considering excessively high prices for coal and extremely low prices for wood, I'd suggest to add a new ability for alchemist: burn wood to coal (converts ~15 wood to 1 coal).
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
is a good idea but could possible ruin the economy. there is ALOT of wood in NI and that would mean ALOT of coal goes into cycle and then there would be ALOT of steel in cycle and then alot of steel requiring items are mass produced. maybe something unprofitable like 150 wood makes 1 coal i would go for.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(30-12-2011, 10:32 PM)Aventori link Wrote: there is ALOT of wood in NI and that would mean ALOT of coal goes into cycle and then there would be ALOT of steel in cycle and then alot of steel requiring items are mass produced.
Exactly. So prices for resources in the entire steel chain will drop and possibly they will more-or-less match the prices for the related finished goods. Items from the mid-range of the Blacksmith and Armorer production lines will finally be produced and put on market, instead of current situation when only a few items at the top of the entire chain are produced in minimal amounts because it's absolutely meaningless to produce anything else.

150 wood per coal are not helping anything in this regard.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).