Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report player: [TSL]_Critical_RG
In a rag server, being the only shielder alive with other ranged teammates, Critical refuses to shield and dies slashing, resulting in the wipe of the entire team. The reason given by him for this beahaviour was  "i cannot shield if i have christmas hat". Not sure if trolling or just plain idiocy, but anyways i think this is distruptive play
... This is a joke, right? I made the Christmas hat comment earlier in the run, as a joke. It got more than one laugh from the group, too. And I was with that rag group for several maps, and shielded on more than one occasion. During the particular run this refers to, you seemed to miss the fact I didn't actually HAVE A SHIELD. I hadn't needed one in earlier rounds since there were at least 4 RGs including myself, and we only had a 2-shielder gap. By the time we were down to needing me to shield, I not only didn't have a shield, but couldn't even find one to use. So as such, I blocked the gap as best I could bodily, and did a mixture of slashing and blocking with a weapon. This was the best I could do, and it had nothing to do with my armour. I did not "refuse to shield", I was physically unable to, as shielding REQUIRES A SHIELD. Mine were dropped and long gone
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
(07-04-2016, 12:42 AM)Sir_Critical Wrote: ... This is a joke, right? I made the Christmas hat comment earlier in the run, as a joke. It got more than one laugh from the group, too. And I was with that rag group for several maps, and shielded on more than one occasion. During the particular run this refers to, you seemed to miss the fact I didn't actually HAVE A SHIELD. I hadn't needed one in earlier rounds since there were at least 4 RGs including myself, and we only had a 2-shielder gap. By the time we were down to needing me to shield, I not only didn't have a shield, but couldn't even find one to use. So as such, I blocked the gap as best I could bodily, and did a mixture of slashing and blocking with a weapon. This was the best I could do, and it had nothing to do with my armour. I did not "refuse to shield", I was physically unable to, as shielding REQUIRES A SHIELD. Mine were dropped and long gone

Bannerguard on your back, aegis on the ground dropped by the other RG that died the wave just before the wipe... you're really making up silly excuses here. If you are RG you're expected to shield, as that's your best role, but every time i played with you that's not what happened. When other shielders died in the following run in great hall you didn't even try to backup with the shield you had on your back, you ran away to shoot a crossbow. You seem to miss the point that infantry is intended to be a melee oriented class, but half of the time you're messing around with xbows or throwing weapons, see how i can't really have a good opinion of you from what i saw. If you like throwing why not choosing legionary? If you want to use xbows why don't you play crossbowman? When other players see that you're RG they're relying on you to keep the nords from killing them, they expect you to shield or be ready to shield if other shielders fall. What you did on that praven run was just plain trolling, you had a shield on your back and there were shields on the ground, you just didn't want to  continue the run and get the map changed. Having other RG should not be an excuse to slack off and be a bordeline leecher, you don't even try to be useful in other ways. The christmas hat "joke" made nearly everyone in the server angry, and more than one people was baffled because you had a shield ready and still fucked up. You're not suited for a role as critical as shielder is (sorry for the pun), and no matter what the result of my report will be, if i see you in a rag server again i'll be sure to bring my own RG, because you're not trustworthy
An aegis on the ground? Y'mean the one on the BACK of the RG who'd just died, and since it was on his back while it was seeable it was not able to be picked up? And I had no bannerguard on my back, because I was carrying a crossbow. I was carrying an Arbalest with war bolts, my normal cade as since the last spawn I hadn't had chance to place it, and the flamberge with which I was slashing/defending. The Praven run? I had no problem with that map, and was speaking in chat with the others about why they had a problem with it. It's a fine map! You were the only person who seemed to have any negative response to my actions in either run, and I had no clue why at the time. In the Praven run, I simply failed to swap to my shield in time because, whether you noticed or not, I have around 400 ping in EU constantly. By the time I was swapping to it the Shield Maiden who went through our shielder had taken a swing at me too. And as for the Great Hall, not only do I despise leeching and a lack of contribution, the reason I had the crossbow was because at times we'd had more slashers than there was room for, so I resorted to adding in ranged damage on some waves. I don't see how you can speak for "nearly everyone in the server", especially as going from the responses I was seeing nobody except you was angry about anything going on in the Rag run, much less something specific to me. I was incredibly optimistic in those Rag runs about how well we could do, despite having no tomes and minimal capacity for healing, and not exactly top-notch cades to work with, and the last thing I would do is waste several waves of effort intentionally just to change maps. Similarly, in Great Hall, if I had the ability to shield and keep us all going, I would have. Because I was both enjoying playing in those Rag runs, and doing my best to help us get as far as possible. It's as simple as that
I see all these Swadian Hopes and Butchers, and I think 'I wish I had a frying pan'
Guys dont argue in the report thread, please refrain from this and wait for Irish or another developer to deal with the issue

Regards,
Midren
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Somehow we always have enough shielder and enough slashers so that you feel allowed to mess around with something else, pretty convenient huh?. I've watched you playing in many runs, back when you were commando and i tried to make you understand how to be effective for your team. I'm not reporting you only for the wipe you intentionally caused on the praven run today, that was simply the straw that broke the camel. Every single time you play you bring nearly zero contribution to the team, and in a cooperative game i really don't like people who don't cooperate.
No, we don't always have enough shielders and slashers. I slashed in the Praven run, I slashed in the Great Hall when there was a gap for me to do so. We did however have 4 RGs (and that was just the number with tags in their name saying they were an RG) in those particular runs, so I was unable to do my normal and overall greatly favoured role of shielding because the TEAM needed the BETTER-EQUIPPED RGs to shield. Why would I have spent 750,000 gold on becoming a Royal Guard if I had no intent on shielding? It was more a case of "do we want the guy with Bannerguards to shield? Or the bloke with the pair of Impervious shields and higher-tier armour? I wonder...."
And I've got no idea what sort of god complex you have, mate, "watching me playing in many runs" and "back when I was commando trying to make me understand how to be effective for my team". I've never even SEEN you before today, mate. I didn't know you EXISTED before that complaint in the Great Hall. I've been playing this game a very, very long time, and I'm well aware of the different roles that need to be filled in a team. If you'd got a better understanding of that yourself, maybe you'd know that if we have several commandos, and a finite number of slots to be filled specifically by commandos, some have to make a sacrifice and find other ways to benefit the team. Throughout my runs on hard and Rag today I have been a medic when our team didn't have one, shielded more than once, slashed, used a crossbow because we had 3 Zweis and an RG in one run, and built the cades that kept our teams alive on more than one occasion. If I can't assist the team by having a high kill count, I will find another way. I always do, and you accusing me of a lack of contribution when all I'm doing in-game is looking for what the team needs of me is not only completely inaccurate, but frankly very insulting.
I assure you we've played several runs toghether, if you cannot remember me i was always the one telling you to get down your xbow and act as commando. Please refrain from calling me mate, because i am not. Anyways, as suggested by Midren i won't argue any further.
Well considering I played for 9 hours earlier today, and only actually used an xbow in one of them, pretty puzzled about what kind of knowledge of me you think you've got after a couple of runs. Either way, nothing more to be said really.
I would advice you two to follow the admins advice and stop fighting in this post! In the end it could only make it worse for your self? So as Midren allready stated await Irish to handle this matter!
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019