Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Auction hall
I think it happens with materials as well.
As mentioned before (on Slack) I tried this by putting up 1x Bolts for 5 gold.
Couldn't take them back down.
Blu, It was unusable on that guy according to what you put in slack. Kassovic, I have tried with some mats and it worked. Maybe list which mats are giving issues?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I did not encounter this issue myself, but it happened with Damascus Steel today
That is the issue indeed Q, if the item is unusable by the character you can't take it off the Auction Hall.
My bank account is level 1 and I put up 1 x Battle Axe for 5000 gold as a test and I can't take it off.
Before it gets too messy, and people post theorys because of 1 item they tested on 1 char, I will post my results here openly, and if someone has the same results when testing he can post here. If someone gets a different result, post here exactly what you tried.
Quote:I tested: grey, pink items: bugged
I tested: grey, brown, blue mats: notbugged
I tested: red mats: bugged

Different results, same colour:
green swords and medic boxes: bugged
green frying pan and small ammo crate, and simple medic box: not bugged

I didnt test: (dark and light)blue, orange, red equipment and orange mats

Also I get the same results for the same item on different chars (equipable, not equipable).

Any different (secured) experience, please post here, it might help to isolate the problem.
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
I tried it with a lump, couldn't retrieve it
Yep, I'm having this same issue. I placed a Butcher on the auction house for 400k (Been bought), but when I tried lowering it to 380k, it wouldn't change. It is something i'm able to use, so I'm not entirely sure if it's as Sargent Q was saying. But I know that it was an issue with usable items.
(08-04-2016, 05:29 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: What i have found in my hunting for this issue,  Is that it happens when you list something that your character can not use.  It works fine if it can use it.  Does anyone have any issues with items they can use?

I can not change the price or removed from the auction the Eagle Feather and  Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets (Commando)
(08-04-2016, 05:29 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: What i have found in my hunting for this issue,  Is that it happens when you list something that your character can not use.  It works fine if it can use it.  Does anyone have any issues with items they can use?

Hi,

i can use Arrows and the Battle Axe with my archer. Both of them are for sale but changing the price or getting the items back dont work. All works fine for some items like Chain or Scrap Metal.