Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Do you think about Foraging?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I enjoy this feature!
23.53%
4 23.53%
I think it's dumb!
11.76%
2 11.76%
I love seeing a usefull member of my team sitting in a corner doing nothing.
41.18%
7 41.18%
I love making money holding F!
0%
0 0%
I don't care!
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] Foraging - What do you think?
As an Alch I hate foraging. It's unfair we have to while other classes don't. It's also unfair I have to spend game time sitting in a corner doing nothing. But hey it's my opinion. What do you think?
I think it's silly and takes up far too much time for far too little reward.
I like foraging. As a Sniper I often do it abit on the first few peasant waves, I only steal kills there anyway that newer players might need for quest and anyone hardly dies on those waves anyway.

The prices for herbs really aren't that bad when you start making a bit of money and this might be a decent way for new players to make some money while getting some assist instead of constantly running in and dying.

It does get a bit silly however on maps like Mountain pass where the herb is located more or less at the start and some people just stand there for long amounts of time. I think all herbs should be closer to the battle so you have to help when the waves start pushing people back, I think Town is a good example of this, as soon as you reach wave 4+ you kinda have to start helping or die while foraging.
Two days ago was the first time I managed to find one of those bushes and I picked a few. Didn't really affect me in any way, and I hardly see other people picking berries, so I guess I don't care Wink

I do like the new Mix Glue and Antiseptic Cloth, I wonder what they will turn into (besides probably being required for the trained pony).
(30-12-2011, 04:33 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I do like the new Mix Glue and Antiseptic Cloth, I wonder what they will turn into (besides probably being required for the trained pony).

I think it should be the other way around, pony being a requirement for making glue  Tongue
Hehe yea since you can make glue out of leather and bones it would make sense. And grinding ponies to pulp would make this mod more immersive, especially if it came with its own animation Tongue
(30-12-2011, 01:18 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: I like foraging. As a Sniper I often do it abit on the first few peasant waves, I only steal kills there anyway that newer players might need for quest and anyone hardly dies on those waves anyway.

The prices for herbs really aren't that bad when you start making a bit of money and this might be a decent way for new players to make some money while getting some assist instead of constantly running in and dying.

It does get a bit silly however on maps like Mountain pass where the herb is located more or less at the start and some people just stand there for long amounts of time. I think all herbs should be closer to the battle so you have to help when the waves start pushing people back, I think Town is a good example of this, as soon as you reach wave 4+ you kinda have to start helping or die while foraging.
I myself from time to time find myself doing the same thing. Though I do believe the items should rather be a drop. I would rather the system to encourage actually fighting.