Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: I have heard alot of people saying they want it removed. What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I dislike the map.
50.00%
6 50.00%
I enjoy the map.
50.00%
6 50.00%
I don't care.
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] Secret Cave - What do you think?
I have recently noticed the hate for this map. Every time I find my server on it it is almost instantly changed. So I decided to hear you opinion. I personally don't like it. I would like to hear your opinions.
At first glance, this map may seem pretty bad, with players rushing all over the place to get kills, but if you manage to persuade your team to work together and defend in one area, it becomes a good map to reach high waves on. The cave is a very good spot to defend, as is the small enclosure with buildings.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-12-2011, 03:31 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: At first glance, this map may seem pretty bad, with players rushing all over the place to get kills, but if you manage to persuade your team to work together and defend in one area, it becomes a good map to reach high waves on. The cave is a very good spot to defend, as is the small enclosure with buildings.

I say dont allow us to leave the cave. 'm not kidding move spawn into it and put invisable walls not allowing us to leave and move up npc spawns. Trust me it'll be alot better. But if they don't I say remove the map. It is pretty bad. I can kinda see the concept. But it was poorly executed (no offense).
There is already poll thread for this map.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...538.0.html