Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A question
Well, I use the ''normal''  Internet Explorer and I don't see much difference between Chrome and Explorer..  :-\
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Chrome is faster Tongue
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
If you lose your forum password, just contact to me.
I lost my forum pw too :p
Thanks for that for ever login button Big Grin
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(05-11-2012, 09:39 PM)Hande link Wrote:If you lose your forum password, just contact to me.
I accidentally lost Ragnash's password, how do I get it back?
On a related note, it is recommended to use a separate password for your forum account and your Nord Invasion character account.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
also just on a note if you forget your password and you use firefox.
go into options, security, saved passwords, tell it to display passwords. ta-da every password you have ever told it to save is now infront of you.
That option is also available on Chrome. Just go to your settings->show advanced settings->manage saved passwords. You can what passwords were used for sites where you saved a password. Of course, this means that you shouldn't be letting people use your computer willy-nilly or else you could easily have your information stolen.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
First thing i do when i open Chrome:Open the NI forum , Facebook , and surely auction hall =D I added them all as toolbar icon, i advise you to do the same Wink
(06-11-2012, 10:11 PM)Kema link Wrote:First thing i do when i open Chrome:Open the NI forum , Facebook , and surely auction hall =D I added them all as toolbar icon, i advise you to do the same Wink

I did exactly the same  :o
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]