Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sun Pike
Hey, 

I found out that the sun pike ingame has 66c, while on the website it only has 63c.

Anfernee,
It got buffed a couple of updates ago. A lot of items got changed, but some changes are only visible through game.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(21-04-2016, 11:17 AM)LordChaos Wrote: It got buffed a couple of updates ago. A lot of items got changed, but some changes are only visible through game.

Yep, pretty much. In-game stats are always going to be the most accurate, since website stats need to be changed every time an item gets changed.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(21-04-2016, 12:59 PM)Terath Wrote:
(21-04-2016, 11:17 AM)LordChaos Wrote: It got buffed a couple of updates ago. A lot of items got changed, but some changes are only visible through game.

Yep, pretty much. In-game stats are always going to be the most accurate, since website stats need to be changed every time an item gets changed.

And I think the retextures are usually not even implemented in the preview on website either as some of new items don't have any image avaible yet :o.

(21-04-2016, 01:08 PM)LordChaos Wrote:
(21-04-2016, 12:59 PM)Terath Wrote:

And I think the retextures are usually not even implemented in the preview on website either as some of new items don't have any image avaible yet :o.

Images are updated manually, so it's generally a pain in the ass to upload every new retexture every time an update happens, IIRC.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Keeping things uptodate is part of keeping a well maintained website though.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(21-04-2016, 03:38 PM)Looter Wrote: Keeping things uptodate is part of keeping a well maintained website though.

True, but the icons for items aren't really a big deal. People (mostly) buy from the forums and if they don't know what the item they're buying looks like then it's their fault for not doing more research, item icon or not.
Ehh.. I guess making the screenshot in the 3D viewer takes some time + uploading it. Maybe you guys could assign someone to do that so you'll just have to link it..? :p

hello, in website Thunder Pike have a speed 92, damage 54s, but in game write - speed 95, damage 57s. Real stats in game, yes? )
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
Ingame stats are always right
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016