Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer Tips and Tricks
This might be considered cowardly, noobish, or annoying by others, but kite when you can! As an archer, you usually have higher athletics, and thus run speed, than most bots and can easily outrun them on maps like mountain pass. Your headshot ability also means you can easily kill bots in one hit if you're accurate and can save the game. Use the ~ key to look behind you and, when they're a fair distance away, start shooting at them. Rinse and repeat. Big Grin

P.S. Kiting does not mean running in circles for an hour without shooting anything. This will simply piss of players and ruin the game. Also, make sure that the bots are always behind you. It can be a pain in the arse to get slashed in half by a zweihander from the front while you're in cinematic mode.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
(23-02-2012, 10:05 AM)The Baron, Jarold Follington link Wrote: - If your teammates are getting overwhelmed and retreating and if someone has multiple guys swing at him SHOOT THOSE GUYS! Same applies to someone running away.

This a hundred thousand times! We spend the entire game standing in front saving your asses, when you see us running away (or 5 guys standing in a circle around us instead of a line) it means we gotta heal/need help. So return the favor and save our asses! If you don't, chances are you will be overwhelmed the next round anyway. (source: Experience.)
Keep your eyes out for these situations, because obviously we are too busy defending ourselves to type a plea for help.
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Some really good tips here,specially about the long range shooting.I tend to love LR shots when I can get them,though a horrible waste of arrows.A bad habit I picked up from SP.
Here is some advice. When you and your infantry friends are being overwhelmed and you're both retreating, always be ahead of the infantry guy in terms of retreating. He's probably waiting for you to get away so he can turn and run as well.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma