Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Need activation key
A friend of mine cant get his activation key for his character.

Get_UID : 1707080
I do not see any particular reason why this would not be working. What exactly happens when he joins a server? Is there any message at all?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Nothing happens.  he joins the server with the character. The code shows up. and he tries to enter the code on the site to register and it tells him that the character name and the code do not match.
What name is he trying to use?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(29-04-2016, 08:21 PM)Kip Wrote: What name is he trying to use?

TSA_FortuneZero
I don't see any reason this would not be working. The next step would be to have him join a server at a time when I can watch the logs and see if something else is going on. As long as you post which server it was right after he joins, I should have time to look up the logs for that server (assuming I'm not at work).