Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Haringoth Bridge (Open to suggestions)
Hello, i have been gone away for a while and i havent shared my map.
and here it is 
"Haringoth Bridge"
[Image: mb58.jpg]

[Image: mb42.jpg]
[Image: mb56.jpg]
[Image: mb46.jpg]

[Image: mb43.jpg]

[Image: mb47.jpg]
i also want to know what do you suggest me to add or to do  Tongue
Defensible locations/barricade spots are a must, I can't see any on your map.
Also the river just goes straight to the edge where it meets the border of the map so you should find a way to change the layout of the surrounding area to hide the end of the river.

Finally, remeber to add all barriers and a complete Ai mesh if you intend to submit this for Ni.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

The defensible locations are on the bridge between carts, and The background is Sea now, its all i can find best.. also AI Mesh and barriers are placed Tongue,
you think i should add more Defensible spots?
It's possible to hold the bridge between the carts, yes, however you should consider then your making it so that it's the sole place to Cade and are reducing the space the player has to fight before being routed to the defensive line. Adding additional spots on the player side of the river allows for them to fight on the bridge and retreat extending the Fight from just one location to a larger portion of the map.

In short, I would say you should add some barricade locations near spawn, for example in screenshot 1 you have an open bank along the river you could put a small defensive tower in [look at the tower near the nord spawn in ancient bastion as an example] or etc. other things on your map.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Ok, i will see what i can do Smile

I took screenshots of the barricade spots
[Image: mb60.jpg][Image: mb59.jpg][Image: mb61.jpg][Image: mb62.jpg]

Tongue