Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Options
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 color
33.33%
6 33.33%
2 or more color
33.33%
6 33.33%
This is not a issue
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Brigadine Plated Red Change/Fix ?
Well this bugs me and most people that see it the market place one looks 90% the same ... imagine if gothic was like market place model but gold and silver lol.

Could fix this by making it like trans and having 2 or more colors or even changing the color entirely.

Takeo Looking like me for 30k  Tongue
Side not Brigadine Plated Black needs to drop 1 or 2 ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Difference is in the chainmail arms instead of plate greaves for you? Different items visually so no issue to me.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(17-05-2016, 03:00 PM)Looter Wrote: Difference is in the chainmail arms instead of plate greaves for you? Different items visually so no issue to me.

One being 30k other 20m+ 
One being market place other being the best there is.

They look 90% the same even more so in the light as the chain looks more silver than black.

Wood Wrote:Side not Brigadine Plated Black needs to drop 1 or 2 ?

what does this mean?
why do you want to take away my only rare item that is not even any more expensive than its counterparts?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(17-05-2016, 03:09 PM)Deer Wrote:
Woody Wrote:Side not Brigadine Plated Black needs to drop 1 or 2 ?

what does this mean?
why do you want to take away my only rare item that is not even any more expensive than its counterparts?
Black for Red i will add 500k of mats/cash if this change dose not happen.

There 3 Red 8 Heraldic and 1 Black. That's my point you would think Heraldic would be 1 Black 3 and Red the 8. Could be wrong with the numbers/comment.

If they were all Red i would think even more people would of said ye change it. There 3? people with it that makes it only 3 peoples problem other than people that see it from the wearers prospective.

I Was going to post this sooner but gave it some thought.
A. This red could of be a place holder 
B. If more people got Red maybe someone else would make this post and i could back them up. 
C. I will see how much comments from people bring up the fact this armour looks like etc. (Today Fury and some Au guy)

Until you provide a better model, you deal with it. It's such a minor QoL change that some people can chalk it up to opinion rather than it being an actual issue. It's not like it has the marketplace stats, it's a perfectly usable armor. Technically and logically, it doesn't need a change because it is different from the marketplace version while also having legendary item stats.

Models for items get changed when they need one, and this model doesn't need one. Unless you feel like throwing me a texture sheet or a model yourself, it's probably not gonna happen.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
30k one should change, Legendary one is seems nice I think.
(17-05-2016, 03:26 PM)Woody Wrote: Black for Red i will add 500k of mats/cash if this change dose not happen.

There 3 Red 8 Heraldic and 1 Black. That's my point you would think Heraldic would be 1 Black 3 and Red the 8. Could be wrong with the numbers/comment.

>_> I'm going to pretend I'm not seeing random trade offers.

Droprates are random.  We don't get to say, "Okay drop table, drop this many Red Brigadines and then you have to drop this number of Black ones to make up for it Smile"  Have you ever flipped a coin and gotten 7 tails and only 3 heads?  (As an aside, it could be possible to moderate drops more specifically like that with constant maintenance, but I don't believe in moderating droprates to such an extreme extent... sort of ruins the fun in the randomness, no?)

Although it almost seems like you are saying there should be more red ones because they look like the marketplace one and should therefor be less rare and have a higher droprate.  These are indeed three equal items with equal droprates from the same bots.  The only reason the Heraldic one has significantly higher numbers is because it was introduced quite a bit before the others (and during the Legendary Week :X).

Soooo, yeah, pretty much what Terath and Looter said. I also agree with Sandokan. I'd prefer if the Red/Black/Heraldic Brigadines continue matching Smile
(17-05-2016, 04:26 PM)Winter Wrote: Soooo, yeah, pretty much what Terath and Looter said.  I also agree with Sandokan.  I'd prefer if the Red/Black/Heraldic Brigadines continue matching Smile
As i have some time on my hands i may give it a go at changing the color. Before i do can you use this model and turn of the Heraldic part of it?  As i don't mind it really and if my attempt fails still have something that would be cooler than red.

(Brigadine Plated Grey?)
[Image: 3a30002e7aed021dddf5970c867f86f0.png]

(17-05-2016, 04:19 PM)Sandokan Wrote: 30k one should change, Legendary one is seems nice I think.
or maybe just delete it there 4 others to choose from.

Change the red one to pink, done.